2

As Sakura was walking along the way lady Kaede told her to go she was seeing some villagers taking care of their things and working for their families and she smile at some kids that waved to her

As she walked through the path she was looking ahead and felt something touching her feet and stopped her walking.

as she looked down she saw a puppy with white fluff hair looking up to her face with a happy face and started to bark as if wanting to tell her something.

as she crouched to the dog he jump to her chest she was surprised by that and hold the dog.

as she held him the dog licked her cheek since she was close to her face.

sakura giggled at the gesture of the dog as she set it down back on the floor in case the owner of the puppy came back for it.

as she started back her walking she noticed the dog following her from behind, as she stopped again to see if someone was looking for a puppy but noticed no one close to them.

as she crouched to let the dog come closer to her, the dog walked to her with a happy tail wagging and propped his front legs to her knees.

"it looks like you took a liking for me. well, in that case, there is no problem for you to come with me along this ride" she said as she scooped the puppy in her arms and started to walk again to the journey to find that lady Kaede told her about.

Meanwhile in another place

"so you are telling me you are going to go to reach her?" lady Kaede asked as she started to Inuyasha as he started to get up Kagome was shaking her head as if disappointed because of his old decision

"Well yeah, got a problem with it old lady?" he said while turning his head to face Lady Kaede.

Inuyasha was having a staring contest with Lady Kaede when lightning appeared between them.

as kagome was having enough of the childish competition she started to speak up.

"well i guess Lady Kaede is right, i don't think is a good idea to follow her since Lady Kaede told us she doesn't remember us, i guess later on we will cross paths," Kagome said with a light smile as she looked at Inuyasha has a solemn face as his ears got down.