U.A is based at the bottom of Mt. Fuji in the center of Japan. Ketsubutsu Demon Slayer Crops Academy at the base of Mt. Garnet to the West. Shiketsu Demon Corps is based at Mt. Jobain in the East. Joshi-nomi Demon Slayer Corps Academy is a all girls of demon heritage or not are based at the bottom of Mt. Serra in the North, and lastly Danshi-nomi Demon Slayer Crops Academy which is a all boys of demon heritage or not are to the South and is at the base of Mt. Henna.

[A/N: I know Mt. Fuji isn't in Japan, but it will be in this story. Also I just came up with names for the other 4 mountains and the names for the all boys and all girls D.D.S.C Academies names.]

The reason that they are base at the bottom of mountains is to train their students to increase their endurance, their bodies, their senses, their speed, their reaction time, and being aware of their surroundings. Izuku is a recommended Demon, Demon Slayer to U.A. All U.A Demon, Demon Slayers start training at age 10 and at age 13 they will do a test that starts half way up Mt. Fuji if you can make it back down within 2 and a half hours you will be able to enter the Final Selection.

Just so you know the whole way down they have to dodged multiple different kinds of traps the closer someone gets to the base of the mountain the more difficult and dangerous the traps become making it almost impossible to continue to dodged the traps.

They will have 10 months to complete the task before the Final Selection Examination starts. Izuku passed on the 7th month. After 10 months passed less than four dozen people passed the test, but most of them were to injured to even enter the Final Selection. Izuku was the first to pass the test and he wasn't as injured to begin with just a couple of small scratches and cuts the worst thing Izuku had was a sprained wrist and a sprained ankle. But he only had to rest for 2 days before he was back to his normal training routine.

After passing the test he started training all the Breathing techniques that he has been taught by his Uncle Kokushibou and his own as well. He was aware of someone watching him, but he didn't mind as long as whoever was watching him doesn't bother him. He was fine with them watching him train.

____________________

Name:
Izuku (Midoriya) Kibutsuji

Appearance:

Before The Final Selection

After the Final Selection