🌊 Window Washing; A Grand Chase, and more Damages 🌊

Start from the beginning

She said as her crow, now awake eyed the painting carefully.

"Well your "usual" and my "usual" clearly
differ far from each other. Shall we agree to disagree on the matter? Now then, it seems as if you are searching for someone."

"Yea, we're looking for this guy called Ace. He's got messy orange hair and a heart drawn on his face." Grim said almost immediately.

"Ah yes, I know the one. He's new student I believe. Today was his first day at school. I believe he went back to his dorm a while ago."

"Myah!? So it's true, he's trying to ditch us!" Grim exclaimed before looking at the painting. "Do you know which way he went?"

"The door to the dorms is located in the eastern building."

"Alright! Now let's chase after him (Y/n)!" Grim said as he soon ran out the door all the while the female turned to face the painting.

"We appreciate your help thank you." She gave a small nod before going after Grim.

"Caw! Hey thanks! Caw!"

"Charming indeed. Kind yet calming as steady waters. I'll hope to see you again."

                       🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Ace sighed to himself as he walked down the school halls, hands stuffed in his pockets. "Tch yea right, like I'm gonna wash a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and-" The male said before he was soon cut off.

"Aha! We gotcha punk!" Grim said as he came running in the raven female following close behind.

"Oh no! They found me!"

"Stop right there pal! No fair getting a head
start! Hey, wait!"

The orange haired male began to run away from the two. "Who in their right mind would ever wait?! Haha see ya!"

(Y/N) sighed running after the male all the while her crow flew above her. Exhausting having yet to take over her as she was so used to running.

"It's problem after problem I get into in this place....the further I go. Should I stop them now?"

"No way are you getting out of this! You think I wanna wash all those windows!?"

As the two ran after Ace, they were headed past a blue haired male that had a spade mark on his right side of his face.

"Hm?"

"Outta my way!" Ace said as he pushed the male.

"Hey! What gives?!"

"Please, help us to stop him now!" (Y/n) called out in frustration.

"It'd be easy to scary him with my nirichin blade into making him stop now, but if Crowley sees it'll only make it seem troublesome...agh then Kanzaburou will receive praise while I get scolded....that damn traitor!"