4 - Soon

Descriptions:

Humanity

Force

Rain

Name: Corey

Corey walked in the rain - she had forgotten her umbrella. But what did it matter? What did anything matter at this point? Her wet clothes? Or perhaps the fact that it was getting dark? No, she didn't think so.

She knew it was coming. An inevitable ending for everything she had ever known. A strong force that was going to wipe out all of humanity. What could she do about it? Absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.

So why worry about something as little as the rain? Why think about things so insignificant when your life could be over literally any second from now?

What Corey didn't know was the fact that she was wrong. No, the force couldn't be stopped. But humanity... Humanity could still be saved.

The lights of the cinema brightened as the credits started rolling and Corey stood up. It had been an interesting movie. Honestly, she came because the main character had the same name as her. And no regrets.

Corey was about to step out of the room when one final message flashed on the screen. Corey and Humanity - Coming Soon

The girl chuckled, pocketing her hands. "Soon, eh?" she spoke lowly to herself. "Sooner than anyone could think."

---

I used random name- and word generator for this lol