Chapter 51: Welcome to the Celebration Feast

Börja om från början

Although there is no spiritual power in this world, some simple body skills can still be practiced. After all, Rattan is his apprentice. Now he can't teach him alchemy. Is it better to teach him physical skills? Should some young vines be able to practice?

Ren Sheng is pondering, but the old man sneered a few times: "What is the practice? But my current state of mind is really good. I am so young, that person is going to die, I can go back to death with glamorous and beautiful I will be happy when I get there."

"..." Ren Sheng did not know what to say for a while, but also caught the vines for a moment, and now looked suspiciously at the old Fuji: "Do you really think so?"

Fujio did not continue to speak, but Fang Chengjun came over with a smile, and then smiled at Ren Sheng: "Ren Sheng, you dare to fight against the star thief, really brave." While boasting, he naturally sat on the side. Come down.

"I didn't expect him to be so powerful." Ren Sheng blinked a little and regretted that Kobe Bryant's knife was cut on him... Although he would not die, he would definitely be hurt.

Shouldn't the average person be modest at this time? Ren Sheng is really different... Fang Chengjun changed the topic now, so as not to be driven away: "Rensheng, these days Ethan and you are hiding in the room all day, do you want to know the reason?"

"What is the reason?" Ren Sheng asked curiously.

"When the star thief rushed out, he hit him and injured him. He was incontinent..." Fang Chengjun whispered: "He wears protective clothing and does not leak out. This is estimated to be me." know……"

“Is this really happening?” Vine asked curiously. “I was there at the time, but I didn’t find it at all. How did you find out?”

Fang Chengjun’s mouth was slightly pumped: “When I threw the ice bomb, I suddenly found that there was water around me, and I turned it into ice.” When the powers use their powers, they can use their own and can also motivate the surrounding. At that time, he felt that there was water around him. He intended to attack it after turning it into ice. Fortunately, he suddenly reacted that it was not a normal "water."

It’s no wonder that Ethan didn’t dare to go out in the past few days... The old man smashed Isan’s urinating pants and found that the things in the pants became the expression after the ice, and couldn’t help but express the strangeness. There are some appreciations.

When he was young, he seemed to have done this kind of thing, but that person, has been a serious man.

"He didn't freeze it?" Ren Sheng asked, Fang Chengjun's ice temperature was very low. He felt a little when he was curling up with Kobeen, and then he kept shouting cold.

"I shouldn't have it..." Fang Chengjun hesitated. He found that if he didn't correct it, he would turn people into water. It shouldn't freeze so soon... Cough, if the heirs of the Knock family are really frozen, they can't live. He will definitely be moldy.

Ethan did not get frozen. The Locke family's defensive ability, in addition to supporting a huge protective cover, also protected his body. Certain parts of his body could not be broken so easily.

But he still has no face to face, not only that, Kobeen hit him when he escaped, but also interrupted his two ribs, the internal organs also shifted...

After a few days of recuperation, even before the spacecraft docked at the immigration star, Isan did not go down. Isan finally managed to get a wound, and I was about to reach the capital star. His mouth raised a sneer.

Zhao Lingyu took the civilians into the war, openly talked about love in the army, let the star thief mix the central battleship, and conceal his own strength... He listed more than a dozen of various crimes, and when he went back, he must let Zhao Lingyu good looking!