Chapter Six - Anger and Disregard

Disclaimer; All rights belong to J.K. Rowling. I do not own Harry Potter and all credit is completely hers.

As you know, we all have to deal with the pain of school. My finals are coming up soon, and I may not be able to update within that week. So, I will either prepare a bunch of chapters for you guys before I got idle on wattpad for a week, or I might just make them all when I get back.

thanks guys xx

Ever since the night in the library, Harry could barely get any sleep. He stayed up thinking about that night, and that night only, confused on why it meant so much to him. They just completed a potion. That was all.

Harry fiddled with his fingers a bit in Snape's classroom. Potions with Slytherin in two periods, Harry, two more periods.

That was all Harry could think of. Just getting to talk to Draco again. He had so many questions flooding in his mind, he just needed to ask them and get them out of his system.

"Mr. Potter, I suggest you pay attention or you won't be able to complete your two rolls of parchment due tomorrow. Twenty points from Gryffindor. Pay. Attention." Snape said and bared his teeth the slightest, turning back to his board of notes.

Harry just nodded awkwardly, and went back to looking at his books and parchment.

-------- ➵ ---------

"You actually had fun last night?" Pansy asked Malfoy, narrowing her eyes. They were in Professor Sprout's class learning how to properly feed a mandrake. Draco still couldn't believe they were continuing this subject.

Draco nodded, "Kind of did. Doesn't matter though.. It was one night. It was just making a potion. "

It got rather quiet now, except the entire class was socializing. Finally, after what seemed after forever -

"Ahh, I see. Okay. So, you like him?" she asked with a smile.

"What! No? Never would I like Potter. That's nasty. " Draco fought back quickly, and Pansy giggled.

"I'm sure you do. I'm surprised your father hasn't heard about it yet."

"Don't bring up my father, " Draco spat, "that's none of your business."

Pansy crossed her arms and scoffed lightly, "Then don't have such a nasty attitude towards me. It's not my fault you're the snotty rich kid always bragging about your daddy. "

"Shut up, Pansy, " Draco muttered, "I wouldn't say stuff like that. Your mother is a joke, anyways. "

"You don't even know her," Pansy continued, "So shut your mouth. " she snapped back.

"You're a girl. Stop telling me what to bloody do and pull your head out of your arse." Draco snapped. He knew he shouldn't of said that.

"Then stop always telling me about how your father is going to hear about it! Always complaining to me-- don't tell that rubbish to me, go complain to your mummy." Pansy snapped

Draco clenched his jaw, "Just because your parents are poor doesn't mean you get special privileges. You're just like weasel, I swear."

Pansy's face turned completely red, and her mouth hung open. Closing it, she looked away from Draco, and decided not to say another word.

Draco rolled his eyes and went back to his potion. He could tell by the look on her face she was upset. Very, very upset.

Thankfully, the rest of the class went fast and soon Draco was walking into Potions class with the rest of his Slytherins.