033. WRONG CAMERON

Start from the beginning

"Do you understand?" He yells.

Sarah pushes Cordelia forward, the two immediately running away.

"Whoa, whoa, Sarah! Where you going, Sarah?" Rafe asks, running after them.

"Go, go, go." Sarah quietly urges the younger pogue. The girls keep their hands clasped with each other's as they try to get away.

Rafe catches up and grabs Sarah, her hand getting ripped away from Cordelia.

"No, Rafe, stop!" Sarah gasps as Rafe throws her against a large bucket of water. "Rafe, Rafe, stop."

Cordelia kicks Rafe and punches him, attempting to get him off of Sarah. Rafe quickly lets go of Sarah and grabs Cordelia, throwing her over the boat.

"Delia!" Sarah worriedly calls, but before she can even try to look over the edge of the boat, Rafe is back to pinning her against the bucket.

Cordelia swims up and comes above water, coughing as it got in her mouth. Cordelia quickly swims to the closest place she's able to climb on. She lifts herself onto the end of the boat, using all the strength she has.

"You brought this on yourself, Sarah! This is on you. You understand?" She hears Rafe yell before he dunks her back underwater. Cordelia grabs a piece of wood and quickly limps over to them.

"Get the fuck off her!" Cordelia screams, hitting Rafe in the back. Rafe lets go of Sarah, who was out of the water at the time, and Sarah manages to catch herself before she falls back underwater. Cordelia continues to hit Rafe with the piece of wood, getting him wherever she can.

Rafe sees her swollen ankle and when he gets the opportunity he kicks it. Cordelia cries out in pain, dropping the board as her hands go to her ankle, the girl letting out groans of pain.

"Keep your nose out of other people's business, stutter mouth." Rafe growls. He grabs a handful of her hair and then slams her head into a post, knocking the younger girl out.

"Delia!" Sarah yells, watching the younger girl fall to the ground. Rafe makes his way back over, quickly dunking his sister back underwater.

"This is what you get, Sarah. This is what you get." Rafe says as he continues to hold her underwater. Rafe continues to drown her until he's hit over the head.

"Sarah!" Topper calls out. He lifts her out of the water, the Cameron girl immediately gasping for air and choking. "Are you okay? Are you okay?" He goes to Rafe and starts hitting him.

Sarah coughs for air and her eyes fall on Cordelia. She quickly goes over to the unconscious girl, pushing her wet hair back to inspect the blood on her forehead.

"Delia? Delia?" Sarah quietly calls, still coughing and gasping for air. "Come on, wake up."

"Sarah." She feels a hand on her back and turns to see Topper. "Hey, Sarah. Are you okay? Can you breathe?"

Sarah doesn't answer, but hugs Topper who tightly hugs her back. After staying like that for a few minutes, Sarah pulls away, her attention turning back to Cordelia.

"She... she won't wake up." Sarah mutters.

"How long has she been knocked out?" Topper asks.

"I don't... no more than 10 or so minutes, I guess." Sarah says.

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Topper says.

"I'm not leaving her." Sarah states as firmly as she can. She knows Topper isn't incredibly fond of the pogues. If he doesn't help Cordelia, she isn't going anywhere with him.