Baby Boy

Imagine, Jareds always been the one dominating in the bedroom. You wanted to change that, at least for a night. You smirked, mentally checking all the things on your list. You made sure jared was still sleeping before tying his arms to the bed. He woke up, confused, and started fighting against the restraints. "No use in fighting, I tied it extra tight" you smirk, walking over, sitting in his lap. "I think you'll like this present I have for you, baby" he swallows hard, his Adam's apple bobbing. You start by pulling his head back, and kissing his neck. He moans and bites his lip. "Fuck" he whispers, giving you encouragement. Your other hand has been roaming his body, finally stopping at his crotch. You ghost over it, fingertips slightly touching it. You smirk and say, "Are you ready, baby?" He thrust his hips upwards, trying to get you to start. You raise your hand up just in time, now putting it on his chin, making him face you. You look him in the eye and say, "Naughty one, I'll let this one slide" he whimpers, holding in a moan. You lay him down, climbing on top. You bend down, kissing his neck again, and going down to his chest. He makes a noise between a moan and a whimper. "Please, no more teasing, please." He moans. "Fine, since you've been such a good baby boy" You get up, kissing Jared roughly. You lean in his ear, "I'm so wet for you, I hope your ready" he closes his eyes and moans loudly. You steady your self on his dick, moaning. "Oh god" Jared moans, his breath hitching. You ride him, leaning down to kiss him again. You pull away, but Jared licks his lips, making you kiss him again. You move a certain way, making the both of you moan. He thrusts not being able to control himself, causing you to gasp and grab the sheets. "Shit, baby, I wasn't ready, that's not polite, do you want me to stop?" You question, knowing the answer anyway. He arches his back, gasping, as he came unexpectedly. "Ahh fucK" he screams, louder towards the end. "You have to wait for me baby, got it?" He pants," yes... I understand" You pecked his lips, then kissing him passionately. As you continue, eager to climax, he bites his lip, and moans. You finally climax and say, "JESUS, we need to that often" and lay down next to him, taking off his restraints.
//Teddy//