CHARACTERS (PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR!)

Start from the beginning

╚═══════════════════╝

Catherine ( Alyvia Alyn Lind )

Catherine Elise nicknamed as Cathy, she is your bestfriend / side character in this story. You both two known each other for 5 years and been the bestest friends and partners in crime. She grew up as the only child of the family and where her parents are constantly fighting every night which lead her to have depression and anxiety. It is all up to you how the two of you met.

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

Henry also known as the Mad Scientist (Brian Stepanek)

Henry Gregory nicknamed as Greg, he is the villian in this story. Ever since he was a kid, he loved to play with chemicals and such science stuffs since his father was also a scientist and poet. He was the youngest of the family as he has an older brother named Harry. Despite being the youngest, his parents payed more attention on his brother as he gained jealousy and hatred for his brother. Both of his parents died of old age, and his brother moving to another country and he left to be on his own.

╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝

Ashley ( Jules LeBlanc )

Ashley Gregory nicknamed as Ash, she is the daughter of Henry Gregory also known as the Mad Scientist in this story. Growing up, her life was hard as her father didn't have time for her because he was busy all the time. Her heart was broken and hurt several times as her father was the cause of it. She remained strong and keep going on despite her going through tough times.