Chapter 1: The Video, The Diner and The Stranger

8 PM Monday Night
Man, what a day. I finally finished unpacking every last box! I am now officially moved into my new house. I kinda want to go exploring in the forest, but it's already dark enough and who knows what creatures lurk out there in the dark. Oh well, I can at least explore the town. It's the least I could do. I grab my good camera, a jacket, my phone and a sharp knife (for protection) before heading out. I put the knife on one of the belt loops next to my right pocket in my pants for easy access and so that people don't think I'm trying to conceal it. I walk around town towards the diner/café I saw while driving downtown. I'm taking my time to get to my destination because of the scenery I see is 'picture worthy.' I decided that I would make a video with my phone to show my subscribers on youtube of what the town looks like. "Hey guys! What's goin' on? I just finished unpacking and I'm on my way to the diner here so that I can get something to eat since the store here is already closed. I think I see it.... Yeah, there it is!! *faces phone in that direction* Well guys- Who's that? *turns around to face the guy* Hey, dude! Why are you following me? And what's with the creepy mask? *the mystery man runs off* Strange...... Anyways, I'll start recording again on my way back home. (Y/YT/N) signing off!!"