Seeing you

Lisa pov

Here I am standing with a broken heart. 2 broken hearts, mine and yours. You broke up with your boyfriend, I got with my girlfriend, I broke up with a girl when you got with another guy. We seem to be unavailable at the wrong times.

But you are single and haven't found the love you've been searching for from others. You've been single for months yet your heart beats with mine.

I haven't told you this yet but I'm newly single too and seeing you made me realise my decision to cut her loose was the right thing to do.

I let go of a girl for you because my dear Tiffany my heart is only seeing you.

Tiffany: tell me you love me even if you don't mean it.

Seeing you like this hurts me. The words you say my Tiffany are nothing but bullets shooting through my heart. My love for you was never fake, I'd rather leave then make that mistake.

Lisa: Tiffany...

You cut me off because you know I've hurt you. Seeing you upset always hurts. It's like we're two passing ships. When it comes to us. We hurt each other but we never utter our truths to one another.

Tiffany: I know you didn't feel the same for me Lisa... you love her not me.

It's not true. I love you the most. The girl I let go couldn't make me happy the way you do my lover.

Lisa: no... Tiffany I love you... I broke up with her because I couldn't stop thinking about you.

You was taken back by what I said, seeing you cry made my heart break. The words I say are true my Tiffany. But you look at me with unnecessary worry.

Tiffany: are you telling the truth? Don't play games with my heart.

I nod at you as you sigh. I couldn't tell lies to those pretty eyes. Games are played by fools, if I played games then it must've been because I'm a fool for you. Only you Tiffany.

Lisa: why didn't you tell me your feelings earlier, I had to find out from your friends.

You look away, Tiffany the owner of my heart, can't even look at me. When I found out you loved me I knew you were in my destiny.

Tiffany: the fear of rejection, the fear that your love wasn't as deep as mine, the fear of being someone you used, the fear of losing love that isn't mine yet.

I shake my head at you, you don't know how much I've wanted you to open up to me but the fear you have in your heart doesn't need to be there. My love has always been yours. If I used you then I'm Sorry but you only use things that are yours. And you've been mine my love and I am yours. You can use me as you wish Tiffany. I'm truly yours.

Lisa: seeing you like this hurts me because the fear you have inside you shouldn't be there, the love I have for you Tiffany is real. It isn't matched to anything I've felt before.

You look into my eyes, searching for answers, searching for truth. Your eyes soften. My Tiffany if you knew my feelings before, would you have felt this much pain? If we were honest with each other the first time around, would we be here the second.

Tiffany: do you really love me? Seeing you with her makes my heart bleed, I wished I was in her place. I wished you picked me.

Seeing you question yourself like this, questioning me? Why does love make you think crazy things. I always picked you but we both always missed our opportunities.

Lisa: I love you so much that It hurts that you question it, let's start fresh and let me show you the love I have for you isn't make believe.

You smile and wrap me in your warm embrace, my dear Tiffany how your touch sends me to a heavenly space.

Tiffany: seeing you beening open like this is all I ever wanted. Keep it this way and we'll be together forever Lisa, I promise.

You look up at me and all I could do is capture your lips with mine. Your words make me happiest, the happiest woman alive.

Feeling you kiss me back makes my heart sing, at least we'll fix our bleeding hearts with our love as a band aid.

You pull away and look into my eyes. Oh My Tiffany always looking at me with those beautiful eyes.

Seeing you like this brings my heart in peace and my soul at ease.

Seeing you, seeing me is all I ever need.

//////////

BLACKPINK COMEBACK WHEN????

I NEED THE ANSWERS.

I KNOW THE DELAYS ARE NOTHING NEW FOR US BLINKS BUT ITS GETTING BEYOND A JOKE.

YG NEEDS TO REALISE SOME MUSIC.

4th GEN GROUPS HAVE MORE SONGS THEN BLACKPINK AND IT HURTS.

OUR SAVIOUR SOMI SHOULD GO LIVE AGAIN.

Sorry for the rant I've calmed down now. 🥹