Rizevim Livan Lucifer

Start from the beginning

Euclid: Shut up! My sister might be better of using ice magic then me but I cannot let anyone like you talk down on me of not being good enough using ice magic!

Diablo: You bore me I'll end you here and now.

Diablo throws a nuclear strike magic at Euclid who quickly made a wall of ice, but the ice wall was not strong enough to take the hit. Euclid try making a barrier to protect himself but it was already too late for him. He was soon engulfed in flames, bing burning alive from the intense heat of the nuclear strike magic.

 He was soon engulfed in flames, bing burning alive from the intense heat of the nuclear strike magic

Before dying Euclid had his final thoughts.

Euclid: (Lord Rizevim forgive me I have failed you. Grayfia if only I could have seen you one last time, my dear sister.)

In a mere moments Euclid was dead his entire body turn into ashes leaving no trace of him behind.

Diablo: Since the trash have been taken care of, I will now go to Lord Rimuru side.

With Kumoko and Ragna

Marius: Unhand me you damn humans! I will have both of your heads for assault the second son of the 4th King of Tepes!

Marius was bloody and beaten and he was been hold by Ragna, he was really getting impatient and annoyed from Marius.

Ragna: Shut up we don't care if you're royalty or not now, where's the girl!

Marius: Like I will ever tell you human!

Ragna grab Marius face and slam hard to the wall and begins to beat down to his body. He stops and looks at Marius bloody face and shouted at him.

Ragna: WHERE IS SHE!?

Marius: I-I w-won't tell you anything.

Kumoko: Well if you don't tell us anything, then I'll make you talk by force.

Kumoko look at Marius straight in the eye and activate Evil Eye of Panic, striking fear to Marius who was trying to look away but Kumoko wouldn't allow him. She increase the effects of Evil Eye of Panic, Marius could you take anymore and spill the beans.

Marius: All right, all right, I'll tell you where my sister is! Just turn left and you will find her room, there's also a guard guarding her making sure she wouldn't escape. There I tell you where she is now please just let me go!

Kumoko: Good, you can let go of him now he's no longer at used to us.

Marius was released and Kumoko and Ragna headed their way to Valerie room.

Ragna: Oh yeah almost forgot to show you this.

Ragna reveal what he was holding in his hand, Marius widen his eyes he look at the hole of his chest realizing his heart was removed.

Marius: I-Is that my heart? H-How?

Ragna: It's easy I'm stronger than you and that's all you had to know.