𝙱𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙳𝙴𝙿. 𝟶𝟶𝟸

"Babe, what are you doing?"

Doyoung nearly jumped in his seat, turning around to stare at Taeyong. The latter had just been out having a meeting in the frontal lobe, which is what Doyoung was attempting to operate at the current moment. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Taeyong didn't look very impressed. "Really?" He raised his eyebrows. "Then why are you at my desk?"

"Am I? Oh!" Doyoung looked down as if this was his first time seeing the desk, laughing awkwardly. He totally had no idea that he was in the desk, after all. "That's crazy? Crazy stuff, really."

Taeyong stared at him for a few more seconds. "So... you're just not going to stand up?"

"No."

"Why?"

Doyoung had no idea how to make a reason, but then Jeno came out of the door to the brain stem and saved the former. "Oh, look, there's Jeno."

Jeno waved, but he didn't distract Taeyong as Doyoung wished that he would. "Why are you here?"

"Well..." Doyoung scratched the back of his neck. "I was talking to Johnny earlier, and he thought that maybe someone with– no offense– a better sense of feelings to run the frontal lobe right now."

"You believed someone from the arm de–"

"He talked to me and Renjun too." Jeno spoke up, voice slightly quite. "It's just... we don't mean to strip away your job or anything, but we just have to make sure that Sanghyun is completely okay before you start hammering him into work."

"I won't, but–"

"No buts." Renjun's voice now joined the conversation. "Sorry, Taeyong, but at least you only have to take over the Head Cell job? You can remember to have Sanghyun's work delivered?"

"Why are none of you at your stations?" Taeyong asked, ignoring what Renjun had said.

"Sanghyun's asleep. Autopilot is basically on."

Doyoung tapped his hand on the table to a beat that only he could hear. "Well, I'm hoping we're at a consensus now. Sorry, Taeyong, but you don't fall into it."

"Then that's not a consensus!"

"Too. Bad."