Enticing Him Ch11

Start from the beginning

I shut the taps off and walked over to the bedroom to find her lying against the pillows asleep. I chuckled and walked over to her. Her bottom lip fluttered with every breath and I felt my c0ck start to harden at the thought of her lips doing something else.

“Sash... Sasha wake up honey” Her eyelids open wearily and her gaze focused on me.  “Come on, let’s get you in the tub”

She followed me to the bathroom and moaned when she saw the hot Jacuzzi. My c0ck stiffened to full alert at the sound of her moan. It was one of the most amazing sounds I’d ever heard in my life! Without warning she dropped her towel and I was instantly aware that she’d taken off her tiny bikini.

My eyes zeroed onto her full brea$ts and her n!pples that were puckered tightly and more than ready for my teeth to pull on. She stepped into the tub and the steam swirled around her smooth legs before her whole body was dipped in the water.

“Well, are you planning on standing there or joining me stud?” she purred. She spread her arms across the edge of the tub making her chest stick out and her brea$ts poke forward.

My mouth watered and I quickly stripped off my towel and ridiculous trunks before almost diving into the water. I was that ready for her. She laughed at my urgency and I swam over to her trapping her body against my own.

“I love your laugh Sasha” I whispered and ducked my head to kiss her. Our passion grew and so did our kiss. My fingers trailed over to her n!pples and I pinched and rolled them between my fingertips as her breathy moan filled my mouth. She removed her lips from mine to bring them to my ear.

“Put your fingers in me Jake, I want to feel your fingers in me”

Holy sh!t!

I lowered my hand and swirled my fingers around her cl!t occasionally dipping a little into her tunnel. When she arched her back and pushed her brea$ts to my chest I pushed two fingers into her hot pu$sy and pumped them until I found a good rhythm.

My pinky brushed against something hard on the tub and I grinned. I twisted my free arm to a button on the side of the Jacuzzi and pushed it.

“Holy sh!t!!!” Sasha cried as the jets turned fully on and I positioned her lower body over them. “Jake! Oh my God!!!”

Her hips squirmed but I held her down pumping my fingers as the jets pulsated on her throbbing bud and I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. She exploded, screaming my name as her orgasm brought her to new heights.

Suddenly she pushed me backwards and my back hit the other side of the Jacuzzi.

“Your turn stud” she moaned and straddled me taking my whole throbbing length into her tight pu$sy. She slowly stroked me with her body teasing the sh!t out of me! I grabbed handfuls of her round a$s and squeezed them and I grinded her against me and pushed myself as deep as I could go before pulling out and roughly slamming into her.

Her moans were completely wanton and they echoes around the bathroom but I never slowed down. I was too hot for her and I thrust over and over and over feeling her orgasms multiply and squeeze me tighter and tighter.

Finally I let myself release the cl!max I was holding back and buried myself deep as I spilt my seed into her. She collapsed and breathed heavily. We both stayed silent as we caught our breath and I hugged her tight loving the feeling of her voluptuous body pressed against my own.

***

After we finished in the tub I jumped out to fetch some dry towels and helped her out. I dried every inch of her body and silently congratulated myself when didn’t bend her over the sink and take her from behind.

“Are you okay?” I asked Sasha as we sat on the bed watching TV in our fluffy robes.

“Yeah, I just have a stiff neck and sore back. It’s nothing” she replied rubbing her shoulder.

“Here, lie down” I instructed her. I stood up and grabbed a bottle of oil from the bathroom and another towel. “Take off your robe”

I handed her the towel and she swapped the robe for her towel wrapped around her body. I pushed her shoulder gently and she laid on her stomach.

“What are you going to do?” she asked.

“I’m going to give you a massage, I’ve been told I have magic hands”

“Jake, you really don’t have to. You’re not supposed to be doing anything for me” she declared.

I ignored her and pulled the towel around her body down to just cover her a$s. Her arguments that I shouldn’t be doing this faltered when I squirted oil on her back and began massaging her.

My fingers glided over her satin skin on her back and massaged all the knots that collected there. I soothed her aches in her arms, hands, fingers and down her perfect legs and dainty feet. As I rubbed upwards I let my hand travel under the towel and when my fingers hit the curve of her a$s I began my downward journey.

“Mmm” Sasha purred.

When I slid my hand up again I couldn’t help but to cup her a$s in my oil covered hands and squeeze them. I loved her a$s! I kneaded her a$s and moved my hands to her soaking wet pu$sy. I grinned and played with her dripping juices spreading them around her pu$sy.

I spread her legs and dipped my head to slowly lick her juices. She tasted amazing and I needed to have more! I licked and sucked and savoured her and my ears were met with constant cries of passion.

I straightened and took out my stiff c0ck. I pumped my d!ck at the sight her oiled up a$s and shining wet pus$y and I swear I could explode right there. She arched her back and raised herself to her knees lifting her womanhood and spreading her lips for me to see everything clearly.

“Take me” was all she said huskily and I didn’t need any more permission.

I took the head of my c0ck and slid it from her swollen bud across her channel and to the crease of her a$s. The oil I’d spread earlier made her body slick and slippery and made me even harder.

“I know what you’re thinking Jake... do it. I’ve never tried it, but... I want to”

I was shocked that she could read my mind but was filled with excitement!

“Are you sure?” I asked cautiously.

“Do it” she moaned pushing her a$s up higher.

I gave her a$s a quick slap and circled her hole with a finger. My d!ck throbbed at the anticipation. I pushed a finger in her a$s slowly and heard her gasp.

“Does it hurt?”

“A little, but in a good way”

I grinned even more and pushed another finger into her tight hole scissoring my fingers to loosen it as I pumped my c0ck at the same tempo. I positioned the swollen head of my d!ck to her a$s and pushed gently. I pushed more and more, going deeper and deeper and I swear to God her a$s was squeezing my c0ck so tight I could burst without even having to thrust!

I squeezed my c0ck to the hilt and I let out a breath. I stopped to give her time to adjust but I couldn’t wait any longer! I pulled back and thrust into her. It felt amazing and I began thrusting harder and longer and rubbed her cl!t between my fingertips.

I was so close to cl!maxing but I needed her to orgasm first so I thrust in deep and pinched her cl!t. She exploded and her a$s tightened so much I cl!maxed and it was as though the cum was being sucked straight out of me.

“F*ck!” I shouted and buckled.

Sasha was screaming my name in pleasure and I kissed her shoulder before slowly pulling my d!ck out. I rolled to my side pulling her and the blanket with me and cuddled her tightly. I was beyond exhausted and felt the happiest I’d ever been in my life. But it wasn’t because of all the s3x.

I was happy because I held the woman I loved in my arms.