Enticing Him Ch8

Chapter eight:

The brown dirt crumbled under our footsteps as we walked up the dirt trail up the mountain. We chatted easily for a while then settled on a comfortable silence, letting the sounds of the wind, tropical birds and the scampering of hidden animals fill our ears. I gazed around amazed at the beauty surrounding me and breathed in the fresh air.

We’d been walking up the mountain, over boulders and rocks, for the last hour or so when I could hear the rushing of water. A small creek came into sight and I smiled at the sight of the fish swimming through the pebbles.

“Are you ready?” Jake asked. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what he was on about.

“For what?” I asked back.

He winked instead of answering and grabbed hold of my hand. He pushed through the foliage and I gasped as a beautiful waterfall came into view. We stopped at the bank of the water and he dropped the bag he was carrying then rolled his shoulders. Exactly how rich is he?!

“Like it?”

“It’s so beautiful” I whispered, not even looking at him but at the majestic waterfall in front of us.

I heard him chuckle and just when I was going to turn to look at him his shirt came flying into my face. I totally wasn’t expecting that.

“What the hell?!” I cried dumping his shirt on the ground, it was all sweaty!

He was bursting out laughing but I couldn’t help but stare at his perfect torso. Ok, fine, he wants to play it that way then let’s play.

I smirked and pulled my shoes, socks and clothes off quickly followed by my bra and panties. Who was laughing now? I thought to myself.

[Jake’s POV]

Oh.

My.

God.

I couldn’t breathe. I’m not breathing. I’m pretty sure I will die any time now from not breathing.

Sasha was standing butt naked in front of me and I managed to quickly glance at her perfect body before she dived into the pool of water. I don’t understand why I’m acting this way when I’ve already seen her naked so many times before.

“Well?! Are you coming in or not stud?” she called out after coming up.

“Is it cold?” I asked. If it’s freezing there’s no f*cking way I’m getting in there.

“It’s perfect Jake! Get your sexy a$s in here! And don’t be a girl... I want all your clothes in a pile right now!” she laughed.

I narrow my eyes at her and quickly dispose of my clothes then dived in after her.

HOLY SH!T!!! IT’S F*CKING FREEZING!!!

I kicked my way up from under water and gasped in the warm air.

“Sh!t!” I yelled, my skin was covered with goosebumps and I shivering like mad. “Sasha what the hell?! You said it was perfect?!”

She was doubling over in laughter and if I wasn’t freezing my a$s off I’d be taking in the sight of her beautiful smile. I swam over to her and wrapped my arms around her, damn she was just as cold as I was. Her lips were turning a pale blue and I could hear the slight chatter of her teeth.

Goosebumps were covering her naked flesh and I automatically began rubbing her arms up and down even though there was no way that could warm her up.