Chapter 2: I hate u, I love u

Isabella's POV

I felt terrible, the reason I told Percy was I ate something wrong ,but you know that is not why. The real reason I felt terrible is because I over heard Calypso and Le-Le-Leo. I felt like crying. I should have known he would have never liked me. Every time someone said something about Leo and Calypso liking each other I just shrugged it off as rumour. Well now I know it isn't a rumour. I would be crying ,but someone might hear it. So I do what I do when I am sad ,but someone might hear me cry, I sing. I only sing when I am sad.

Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing u
And I can't
See the end of this
Just want to feel your kiss
against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
And I still can't seem to tell u why
It hurts me every time I see u
Realize, how much I need u.

I hate u, I love u.....

Little did I know this was going to be my life for the next 12 years

()()()()()()()()()()()

12 years later.

I managed to live 12 years in this little house not to far from Long Island Sound. When I left I told no one not even my mom where I went. I have been living it down. Percy and Annabeth got married about 7 years ago. They had one son named Luke Ocean Jackson and a daughters Bianca Isa Jackson. Yes Isa after me, at lest according to my dad. My dad told me all of this. I had snuck into the wedding not showing who I was. I wish I could have been there in the front row or even Annabeth's maids ,but I couldn't reveal myself. I wish was I was there and could see there children, be their aunt ,but I couldn't. Today, a sayter , which happened to be Grover found me at my work place and told me "I was an unclaimed demigod that should have been dead or already at camp. Percy is going to be upset" I pretend to not know anything like who Percy was and listened the Greek and Roman gods being explained to me. Grover made me come to camp with him.

I was back after 7 years. I really wished the fates let me live away from this place. Camp was different in all my years away. They had built colleges, schools, houses, and much more. It was a new city like the one in Camp Jupiter. I stepped through the borders. I saw my brother, his wife, and children in the dining pavilion. Grover had to lead me there.

"Hey Percy" he called, "this is Lea Brown, she is a demigod." I was known as Lea Brown, I dyed my hair and put contacts in so they wouldn't recognize me.

"Do we know which god or goddess?" Percy asked as he walked over with Luke, dad had showed me pictures of the two.

"No" Grover says

"Cabin 11 then" Annabeth says coming over with Bianca.

"Cabin 11?" I said pretending not to know

"Wear the undetermined or the campers they have not been claim by there godly parents stay. Unless you are a child of Hermes, you stay there ,but I am going to guess you are Athena, blond hair and grey eyes" Annabeth says. I requested Athena to claim me if I ever came to camp so they would never suspect me cause of my dad and Athena's rivalry. Only me and some gods know this.

()()()()()()()()()()()

I was at the dinner pavilion when Athena "claim" me.

"I knew it" Annabeth exclaim, "all hail, Lea Brown, daughter of Athena, my half-sister." Everyone bowed and got up.

"Ok, can you show her to her cabin, Annabeth" Chiron said and she lead me to the Athena Cabin.

"Come on Lea. This way" Annabeth Chase