Chapter 10

Yeonjung and Luda went to the Hospital to check on Eunseo.

While they're staring at Eunseo they noticed her hand is moving.

"Yah! Did you see that?" Yeonjung said.

"Yeah, I will call the doctor" Luda said and walked out from the room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" A guard asked.

"Obviously looking at her" Yeonjung said sarcastic.

"Yahh! Do you want to die right now?" The guard said and point the gun in Yeonjung face.

"Shoot me" Yeonjung said calmly.

The girl put the gun down and said "I'm not a killer"

Yeonjung start to laugh and saw the guard name on her shirt.

"Ms. Lee, first of all I'm not afraid to die, I'm always ready" Yeonjung said.

Luda arrives with the doctors behind her, the doctor start to check Eunseo's condition.

After checking they heard a sound from the machine that attached to Eunseo.

"Yah!! What's happening!?" Yeonjung said panicking as she get her phone to call Jiyeon.

•~———~•

"I will make you have fun here with me, so turn off your phone and I turn off mine too" Seola said and looked at Jiyeon with her phone.

"Deal" Jiyeon said and start to smile again, forgetting about her girlfriend who's in the hospital.

•~———~•

"Yahh Jiyeon!!! ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE!!" Luda shouted at her phone.

"Final answer she turned off her phone" Yeonjung said and rolled her eyes and put her hand on her forehead... Jiyeon gave her headache.

"Aishh~"

They look at Eunseo's condition and the heartbeat turn into line.

"Yah! Eunseo you can do it! Fight for Jiyeon!" Luda said while touching the window as they can see what's happening inside.

After that the heartbeat turn to normal again, Luda close her eyes to relax herself.

"I thought—" Yeonjung was about say something but Luda cut her.

"No she's not" Luda said and walked out to search for Jiyeon.

•~———~•

Both Jiyeon and Seola are now eating an ice cream but Luda came.

A smile into Jiyeon's face and Luda can see it, she sighed and walk closer to them.

"Having fun? While your girlfriend almost died earlier" Luda said as she tap Jiyeon shoulder, they can see Luda is mad.

"...."

"What happened?" Jiyeon stood up as Luda grab her arms and walk away leaving Seola behind.

•~———~•

"YAH! WHERE IS YOUR PHONE? WHY DID YOU TURN IT OFF?!!" Luda shouted.

"Why are you shouting? Just tell me what happen to her" Jiyeon insist to speak calmly.

"Eunseo almost die and you wasn't there" Luda said trying to stay calm.

"W-what?" Jiyeon put her hand on her mouth as she can't believe what happened.

"Sorry"

"Yah! Jiyeon"

"Are you dating someone??"

•~———~•