032. STUPIDEST PLAN EVER

Start from the beginning

"Muzzle your goddamned dog!" JJ yells out Shoupe, pointing at Thomas.

"Get off them!" Pope orders Thomas, making sure Kie stays on the other side of him.

"Why don't you take the kooks down for a change, Shoupe?" JJ asks.

"You wanna get arrested? Get out! You need to go." Shoupe demands.

"This is bullshit." Kie mutters.

"Come on. Look, it's not worth it." Sarah says, starting to drag Kie away.

"Look, I'm sorry Mr. Cameron, you shouldn't be going through this." Plumb tells him.

"Are you fucking joking me?!" Cordelia shouts.

"Hey, watch it." Thomas warns, reaching his arm out to control her, but JJ swats the man's hand away.

"Don't freaking touch her." JJ says through gritted teeth as he holds Cordelia back more.

"Watch it." Shoupe tells the boy.

"It's not a coincidence that your daughter's sitting with us." Kie calls after the retreating couple.

Everybody clears out at the cops' orders, JJ helping Cordelia walk.

+++

The five are at the chateau and are all in the screened in porch, a storm currently happening.

"I'm gonna testify. Under oath. I was there." Sarah states. "I just need to get ahold of my sister."

"Sister?" JJ quietly asks and Pope shrugs.

"Kie, do you have your phone?" Sarah asks. Kie hands her her phone. "Wheezie is the only other person that knows Rafe wasn't home that day."

"Wheezie?" JJ incredulously asks.

"I don't know what else to do." Sarah says. "I got us into this mess. I'm gonna do my best to get us out." She says, going inside the house. JJ scoffs.

"Wheezie? Yeah, that will work." He says sarcsatically.

"Honestly, what other options do we have?" Cordelia asks.

"Well, she's right about one thing. We gotta do something. Our boy is PO-dub right now, okay? He's held captive by the enemy right now, maybe even scheduled for execution. Are we just gonna sit here?" He angrily asks.

"Okay, so then what's the plan? We start by kidnapping Shoupe?" Kie asks.

"Maybe. Like, that's not the worst idea actually." JJ says.

"Are you high right now?" Cordelia asks.

"Oh, it's not?" Kie asks.

"No!" JJ answers.

"That is actually the worst idea I've ever heard." Pope says.

"That is the stupidest idea anybody has ever fucking had." Cordelia states.

"It's pretty bad." Sarah agrees, the window open so she can hear them.

"You know what? Please, just stay out of this. Okay." JJ tells her. "Pope, look, we've been doing everything your way, and how has that been working out?"

"Okay, okay, so what's your plan?" Pope asks. "You gonna storm in a jail, guns a-blazing?" He asks, standing up.

"Look, Pope, all I'm trying to get you to understand is they got our boy. Now are we just gonna sit here and do nothing? No! We're gonna go get his ass. We're gonna do something about it!"

"We can't do something about it, if we're also in fucking jail, dumbass." Cordelia says.

"JJ, we're not storming a jail. It's not happening." Pope finalizes.