Day 3

"His Birthday Surprise"

Part 3

It is now a week since Y/n met Toman's infamous president, Manjiro Sano. It is currently 3 o'clock in the afternoon and the ravenette is just finishing some final touches to the cake she just bake which was requested by the younger teen.

'He said he'll pick it up at 4:00 pm so just in time!' She thought as she look at her fine creation. It's just your typical Strawberry Shortcake cake. Mikey did not really specify anything, like what kind of cake should she bake, all he said was that his brother liked strawberries, no more no less. Y/n on the other hand thinks that Strawberry Shortcake is the most common type of cake for birthdays that have strawberries in it and it will never fail her, so she baked it.

After putting the cake in a cake box, Y/n then quickly took a shower to clean herself up because she looks like a hot mess.

It's now almost 4:00 pm but there's no sign of the short teen coming, making the young woman worried.

A few moments later, Y/n received a call from an unknown number. She immediately answered it, thinking that it might be the teen she is waiting for. 

And yes, it is.

["Nee-chan! S-sorry, I can't pick up the cake. There's a sudden emergency here in the gang."] The man said panting like he was just running from a marathon. This action made the woman uneasy.

"Mikey-kun, are you alright? Is Take-chan alright? How about Draken-kun?" She asked in her worried voice.

["W-we're fine! Don't worry!"] The teen said making the woman sigh.

"Good to know then." She answered. "So, what do we do about the cake? Will someone will pick it up later or are you going to pick it up tomorrow?" The ravenette asked thinking that it would be a shame if the cake will not be given to the celebrant on the exact day of their birthday.

["Well, how about you deliver it to my brother?"] Mikey enthusiastically said as if he was waiting for this chance.

'Huh? Come again?'

"Huh?"

["Yeah! That's a good idea right!?"] Mikey insisted.

["Hey Mikey, what are you doing?" ] Y/n then heard another voice that sounds annoyed.

'Is that Draken-kun?'

["I'll send you the address where he is and also his picture! Bye!"]

He then abruptly ended the call making the woman who is standing in the middle of her bedroom dumbfoundedly look at her phone. She just sigh and added the teen's contact to her phone.

A few moments later, her phone rang. There she received the location where Mikey's brother is and also attached to the message is a picture of two young men with a caption below that made her chuckle a little.