Nightmare

POV: It was all a dream.

          Sal jerked awake, gasp leaving him as his eyes opened. A chill ran down his back as he quickly looked around, fear coursing through the blue haired male as he looked around the room. He then felt a tightening around his waist, it slowly bringing him to ease.
          "You alright?" Larry mumbled, hand rubbing Sal's side to try and comfort him. Sal let out a shaky sigh, turning on his side and snuggling against Larry. "Yeah. Nightmare," he said quietly, Larry's hand moving from Sal's side to his back. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked, looking at Sal. Sal shook his head as he said "Not now," burying his face in the crook of Larry's neck. He could still smell his cologne from earlier. Larry pressed his lips against his temple gently as Sal rested his hands on his chest, a hum leaving him. "You're so warm," he said quietly, trying to get as close as he could so he could stay warm. "You're freezing," Larry responded, pulling a blanket over the two to help Sal warm up. Sal let out a gentle sigh as he lay in Larry's arms, now being calmed from earlier as Larry rubbed his back soothingly. "I love you," he suddenly whispered, feeling the slight tremble in his voice. "I love you too," Larry said, pulling back a bit to look at Sal. "You sure you're alright?" He asked, concerned at the sound of Sal growing a bit emotional. Sal simply nodded, putting on a tiny tired smile. "Yeah," he hummed. "I'm good." Larry hesitantly nodded before laying back where he was before, shutting his eyes as he felt Sal nuzzle him. He lay there, trying to ignore the slight concern he still felt as he tried to doze back off. Eventually, the two finally fell asleep.