Part One

It all begins when Louis takes him out to dinner, a double date with Zayn and Perrie. But of course, a night out isn't complete until an argument surfaces.

Harry scowls and taps his foot impatiently in the car, knee bopping.

"That frown isn't becoming of a young lady," Louis snarls in a sickingly sweet voice. "You're taking the name princess a bit too personal I'm afraid."

"Here's an idea. Why don't you stop talking to me and watch the fucking road!" Harry suggested.

"Not until you get a ladder and climb off of my nuts," he returns back, equally as nasty as his younger boyfriend.

It's been a hectic week of exams for Harry and a hair-pulling disaster of regularly scheduled boxing matches for Louis. The stress could choke them out if they let it, because Harry can't focus on the first 10 amendments of the constitution if Louis is hitting the gym bag; which is always. It's not easy studying to become a lawyer, and it's almost equally as difficult to maintain your world heavyweight boxing champion title all the while keeping the volume down as you trained.

Harry scoffs. "You're so full of yourself it's unreal. Pathetic."

Louis smirks. "Oh but when you're the one full of me, it's all good?"

This fuels another argument about tiny packages and Harry loses that one too.

+

The paparazzi has lost their touch, it seemed. Because from what Harry could see, only 3 measley soul-suckers stood outside Le Exquisite at this very moment, along with a crowd of people in front of the door waiting to get in.

Once Louis pulled beside the sidewalk of the restarant, patiently waiting for valet to escort Harry out and get him safely into the establishment as well as taking his Camaro to park.

"I'll be inside in a bit, Harry. Zayn is already here with Perrie so the table should be under their name."

Harry, preparing to leave, has to ask, "So now you know how to talk to me without the added volume?"

"Harry I swear to G-"

The boy closes the door over his sentence and whistles the valet over. Two men arrive and one rushed to Louis' door while the other loops his arm through Harry's. He always heard about this place and as he's heard countless times, it's quite the hotspot and difficult to get in.

The valet excused him through the crowd and he barely catches Louis snake his way behind him, gently guiding him through the mix of dresses and suits.

"Let me go first so I can show them my I.D. Hold my hand," Louis commands in a yell, but not to hollar at him. He was only yelling because of the noise.

"Quit yelling at me!"

"I'm not yelling at you," Louis tells him in an upset manner because now he's yelling at him. "You know what, forget it, I have to sign us in."

Harry's left following behind like a lost puppy because the valet had to help people with their cars and couldn't cater to Harry all night, especially with Louis there.

Once Louis is finally up the small flight of stairs and at the door, he's met my two freakishly large body guards for separate doors.

"Name?" one asks with a glare, but Louis is having one of it.

"Tomlinson," he replies challenging him as he continues through the large, golden doors. He dared him to try Louis, his mind completely skipped over Harry by mistake, and the boy is left at the door pleading with the guards to let him through.

"I'm with Louis. That small boxer you just let in? He's my boyfriend," he explains, voice small and masked from the noise of the crowd. The large man cackles at his expense and places a hand over Harry's chest to push him back down a bit. The boy feels so tiny.

"Nice try. As if the Louis would ever date someone like-"

The man was suddenly yanked back, twirled around, and pushes him to the wall with finesse. Ease. As if the man wasn't three times the attacker's size.

"You wanna run that by him again, lowlife?"

Louis grips the man's collar harder and Harry stiffens more as he hears a gasps and some camera shutters go off. Thank you paparazzi. If Louis hears it, he sure isn't paying it any mind.

"I- I um M- Mister Louis Tomlinson sir I did-"

"M-m-m-m Mr. Tomlinson nothing." Louis mimicks. "I don't like people putting their hands on my Hazza. This, 19 year old twink," Louis reaches out and grabs Harry's wrists, sucessfully pulling him to his side. "is mine. My boyfriend. And you'll do right to remember that before you ever touch him like that again. Actually, scratch that. There won't be an again because next time I break ye fucking teeth in. Capiche?"

The man nods and Louis lowers him back down to his feet (which amazes him because the man is at least 7 feet and Louis is like 1 foot on his tippy toes). Harry is on Louis' trail as they finally make it inside, cringing at the silence left behind outside.

After they locate the table where Zayn and Perrie reside, Louis is still pissed at Harry for their earlier argument, the altercation outside already forgotten by Louis. As if he didn't just break another man's ego with just a few exchange of words.

Perrie had on a simple black dress with sparkles on the backside while Zayn had on a simple white button up tshirt with black slacks, far outside his dress game. The couple barely minded that they were over an hour late.

"-so because I left my socks on the kitchen counter this morning, Harry has been at my throat and that's why we're so late."

Harry was zoned out, flushed and freaking horny just picturing Louis snap just because of a silly misunderstanding.

Perrie laughs. "Oh Harry. Looks like our boys are a messy bunch, yeah?"

She's a sweetheart, bless her, but Harry couldn't mind her right now, because Louis was fooking hot when he was enraged and the vein sticking out of his temple made Harry twitch in his pants, tongue aching to lick it.

"Harry you alright? Did you want some salad?" Zayn questions, making Louis roll his eyes. He offers some of his fork-full to Harry.

"Being dramatic as always, Haz? You can have salad if you want. Just thought you may have wanted to save your appetite for dinner- oof."

Louis scrunched his nose when he looked under the table to find Harry's foot...fondling his inner thigh. Oh.

"I have to go to the little boy's room," Harry excused himself as he walked tightly to the bathroom, penis straining against his tight trousers at what

Zayn murmured something to Perrie about Harry's feelings being hurt and Louis sighed in aggravation, already right behind him with an apology in his throat.

When Louis pushed the bathroom door opened, he was immediately yanked inside and pulled to the sink, a pair of hard lips on his.

"Harry I'm so sor-" The younger got in his lap and placed his bum right over Louis' crotch; a hint He had never felt so attracted to him in all 4 years of their relationship, and that's a long time.

"You can apologize," Harry ghosted his lips over Louis' small pink set. "By taking me home right now, and ruining me."

And even though they barely sat down in their seat, Louis rushed out some kind of excuse to the furious couple at their table, and hurried them home where he fucked his boyfriend so hard Harry almost had an asthma attack.