Chapter 3: A Sudden Commission

Start from the beginning

I look over the counter and it was an old man,

What's a Loli?

Is Loli an old man?

There was a language where 'Lolo' is a form of address for an elderly man.

Well basically i shouldn't get caught while stealing it.

I took a screenshot of the message for safety purposes, i could just say i was getting bullied and forced to buy it if this person tried to do something.

I surveyed my surroundings and when the last customer left, i start to coordinate my plan.

First i bought a tub of ice cream that is enough size to sneak a can of beer, i ate it inside the store, of course the old man saw me and i told him i'll pay for it when i finished eating it, then i roam around near the beverages while eating it, then i went up to the cashier, i told him that i didn't managed to finished it and barely eat anything, i wasn't actually planning to finished it but for this plan to work, i finished it all.

The cashier thought nothing of the weight of it since i told him i didn't managed to finished it. He thinks that there was still ice cream inside however the contents was already different, the weight of the can of beer is definitely lighter than the tub of ice cream but he didn't knew the exact weight of it when i already ate some of its contents is what he thought so it it didn't arouse any suspicions.

I also bought 8 more of it, with different flavors. Then a cup of ramen for my dinner, coffee and tea packs and a face mask.

I wonder if Sato will offer me a dinner?, i don't think so, she might also ask for payment when i eat her cooking.

Now that i think of it, she could've just ask help from her friends if she wanted company so she could sleep, that would be much safer than having me, a boy in her room.

I think she wanted to take advantage ot the fact that men tends to have a greater muscle mass than women which helps them to generate heat.

She was a bit smarter than i thought.

I messaged the unknown client that i will meet up with him/her tomorrow to deliver the package.

Soon i arrived to my dorm and i put my newly bought ice-cream in the fridge

I grab my towel and put my phone outside the bath and put it on max volume as i play one of my motivational songs in life.

This song really motivates me to do my tasks.

I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad🎶

Buy all of the things I never had🎶

Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine🎶

Smiling next to money and money🎶

'Did the last line of lyrics change? Who cares it fits just right for me' i thought as i started to hum while i took a bath.
.
.
.
.
I prepared to eat my dinner and waited for the time while watching some T.V. shows.

Soon i prepared to wear my light blue pajamas that was really comfortable to wear and put on my hoodie jacket and a face mask.

As i was about to head out since it was already time my doorbell rang where i opened it since i was already near it revealing a brown haired girl that has bangs hanging on her left side, she was also wearing her own pajamas with cute bear patterns.

She was looking at him with a blush on her face she was quite embarassed of what she was wearing but at the same time she wanted Ayanokoji to compliment her clothing.

"Oh, I was about to head out, should we go together" he said while he put his hoodie on his head.

"R-Right" she said a bit disappointed to his response. ' does he not find me cute, i even spent atleast 3 hours choosing this' she thought as she followed him inside the elevator a bit downcasted.

'Sato looks a bit low spirited for some reason' i decided to do a quick search in the internet how to fix it.

If my first customer was not satisfued of my services then she might spread some rumors that i wasn't actually good at my job which is something i should prevent.

I noticed that her pajamas looks new and it doesn't have any folds or creases. Did she just bought it right now.

Should i compliment her? Will that work? I tried searching how to compliment a women's clothing.

It's better to try i guess.

I went behind her and whisper to her ears.

"You look really cute in that clothes but i wanted it to be a 100% off tonight"

"Ehhh!! "

-------------------------------------------------------

Is what it says in the internet for tips but when i read the reviews it says that you would get either a slap on your face or get charge for sexual harassment.

Thankfully i read the reviews. You really can't trust everything what it says on the internet.

So i went for a simple compliment.

"You look really cute in your nightwear Sato-san, the cute brown bear patterns suits your brown hair too" i said which her turned around now with a heavy blush on her face.

"R-Really?!" She exclaimed while she was holding her cheeks.

" Yes, i'm quite blessed to see you in this outfit that no other boy saw it besides me, i could only say that your future boyfriend would be lucky to have a cute girl like you" i said as i gave her more compliments. This caused her to hide her face from me.

"Geez! , stop it now Ayanokoji-kun!, If my future boyfriend would be lucky then you could just be him..."she said as she points at me. Before i was about to respond she just said she was 'just kidding' at it so i let it go.

Soon we are in the girls dorm, we quickly went to her dorm. However we weren't aware that someone saw us entered and took a picture of us.

To be continued..