Gulf's stomach is burning because of hunger. He can't concentrate on work and he can't ask for food from Mew shamelessly.

Mew had enough of him. It's already night, Gulf didn't eat the whole day. He knew both didn't eat last night too.

Mew went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Gulf nose perked up from the aroma smell of his favorite food, Basil crispy pork. His hungry stomach also did not help him not to drool at the smell. He is peeking towards the dining table where Mew was arranging tables. He gulped his saliva. He badly wanted to eat.

He diverted his concentration to laptop when he saw Mew striding towards him.

Mew- "Come and eat. Other wise you will die."

Gulf licked up his lips from tempting offer. Mew is right, if he didnt eat he will die.

But he is Gulf Kanawut, stubborn as shit.

Gulf- "No need, I can survive."

Mew sighed.

Gulf almost yelled when Mew snatched the laptop from him and placed it on the coffee table. Gulf is about to scold him but he yelped when mew picked him in bridal style.

Gulf- "What the fuck!!!! Mew, where are you taking me? Put me down."

But Mew did not react. He placed the Gulf on a chair at the dining table in front of a plate full of food.

Mew- "Eat"

Gulf- "No, i don't want." he said, crossing his arms on his chest. 'I'm really sorry, pork' he said sorry to the food inwardly for declining it.

Mew- "If you didn't eat now, I will shove food down your throat." He said. His voice was somewhat stern.

Gulf picked the spoon to eat, it's not like he got afraid of mew's voice but he is hungry.

Gulf- "I am eating because of your request." He said, shoving a spoonful of food as his eyes widened because the food was delicious. Mew chuckled as Gulf said he requested him basically he warned him but Gulf being Gulf said as he likes.

Gulf eating like a hungry lion, no no he is eating like a hungry kitten in Mew's eyes. He felt really content when he saw Gulf eating the food. He felt a pang on his chest remembering he hadn't eaten since last night. He decided he is going to spoil Gulf with delicious foods.

Mew- "After eating you should do dishes."

Gulf glared at him but still nodded.

After eating, Mew came to the sofa again to work whereas Gulf went to the kitchen to do dishes. It's his first time going to the kitchen to do some work.

Mew peeked at him to see how he was doing because he knew it was his first time in the kitchen but his attention got something, something that was wiggling when Gulf was washing dishes in aggressive mode not knowing how to do. It's making his whole body shake, including his ass. It caught Mew's attention. He looked away 'shit!! what am looking' still he took glances often until Gulf finishes dishes.

Next day morning

Still rain is pouring so they can't go outside. When Mew came down, he saw Gulf already in the living room and working. Mew came and sat in front of him. When he looked up,his breath caught inside his throat and he couldn't look away. His eyes are glued on Gulf who is wearing a normal button up shirt with two buttons open and he is leaning on the sofa showing off his honey toned chest with sinfully looking moles on his chest.