༒︎7 [last part]༒︎

Start from the beginning

His petal.
Not anymore his to be claimed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry my love. I am so sorry."

Sorry was the only thing that he could say. But his sorry couldn't give life to his dead lover nor to his dead child.

"I'll make everything right. I'll
do it. I'll take revenge for you
my baby. I will do it. I promise. I will take revenge from myself. A person like me shouldn't deserve to live peacefully" Taehyung said hugging Y/N's hoodie sniffing it.

That night he slept inside closet. Guilt and regret was eating him alive. That's why the next morning here he was.

In Y/N's bedroom with a camera in front of him.

He started to speak,

"H-Hello army. I am K-Kim T-Taehyung. You might already know me. I-I want to confess....confess my sins. I know it will not m-make any difference b-but it is important. Just so that other people won't do what I did.

I-I am not as good as you t-think my beautiful supporters. I-I am a monster. A monster who killed his own love...his own unborn child.

I-I am a selfish bastard who couldn't have guts to reveal that I love someone ....with my whole life. I-I thought armys would leave me b-but I never thought what will happen when my life, my happiness will leave me."

He mumbled while chuckling bitterly. Tears were constantly pouring from his eyes but he paid no heed. Taking a deep breathe, he continued,

"I- I want to tell all that I love someone. I love my Y/N...my petal. I wish I would have said it sooner then she would have been here with me showing me her smile. Her smile is the prettiest. She was an angel and I am a selfish monster who killed his own family.

I won't be able to forgive myself neither I want to. I am just recording this to let you know that please don't do what I did. Have t-they courage to r-reveal t-that y-you love someone or might end up like m-me."

He said choking on his sobs with his hand clenching the bedsheets.

"I am ready to surrender myself. I am guilty of murdering my own girlfriend. Please arrest me and to all my brothers [BTS],

Please remember that there was a boy name K-Kim T-Taehyung in your group. Namjoon hyung, Jin Hyung....P-please take care of yourself and my boys...Yoongi hyung please keep taking the m-medicines of y-your shoulders pain on time, H-Hobi hyung please n-never stop smiling...m-my soulmate p-please take care of our kookie a-and koo...make everyone proud of y-yourself.

M-Maybe n-now I am going, the only source t-to keep me alive is your and my petal's memories. T-Try t-to never forget me...I-I lo-lo-love y-you a-all. "