°*• Chapter 14 •*°

Start from the beginning

"If we can't have any leads then there's no point searching on the matter. We won't go anywhere eitherway, let's just leave it. It'll stop eventually." Soobin finished.

"You want it to stop?" Yeonjun and Taehyun asked the same time, both surprised.

"You don't want to go back there?" Heuningkai asked incredulously.

"Are you serious hyung?" Beomgyu looked at the older.

"No... I mean, it will end on its own won't it?" Soobin corrected himself.

"Not that I want it to, I don't know." He decided, confusing himself.

"I don't think its that easy hyung. Besides, its clue enough that it may happen at a point in time of the day. Also we get to go to that place, we could try to find something there." Taehyun thought, he remembered that library in that imitation of their school and the book he saw.

"You really think we could find something there? That place is strange in so many ways, it feels strange and makes you feel strange as well." Hueningkai pointed out.

"Yeah, the last times we were there we barely thought of any of this complicated stuff. Like we did but we never thought much of it. We just gets sucked into the moment and the feeling it gives off." Yeonjun explained making the others wonder.

"This makes me wonder why of all the things, it kinda numbs us of focus." Soobin mentioned giving Yeonjun a sideways glance remembering the scene in the classroom with the cut out pages of a book and the fire. That was the scene that really put him off.

"Y-yeah..." Hueningkai agreed, suddenly remembering that figure seeming like a ghost.

"True, we often get carried away being there but I noticed a difference." Taehyun looked at the others who waited for him to continue.

"Compared to the 1st and 2nd time it happened, the last time it did felt slightly different." Taehyun started.

"How so?" Beomgyu asked.

"Do you guys remember it clearly? Everything that had happened, all that we did..." the others absently nodded at this

"...we instigated our actions by the atmosphere of the place itself. The last time... to me, it felt like a held back excitement, slightly eerie and a bit tense. It gave of a sense of excitement but also a tinge of clear worry whereas the 1st and 2nd times, I get this sense of indescribable euphoria like I was high or something." This made the rest think for awhile.

"I remember this pure bliss, excitement and the thought of having fun. We were curious to explore and discover, our questions are simply basic and just below the surface, innocent curiousity. We were barely worried about the situation like it mattered less than what we're feeling there in that place. It mostly felt like a dream we had that we're trying to figure out." Taehyun have been thinking through this, trying to analyze the comparison of the events.

"In short, we aren't completely in line with idea yet that its actually real." Taehyun finished.

"So you're saying, the next time if ever it did happen again. We might be more wary of ourselves because we really believed it." Yeonjun gathered from Taehyun's explanation who nodded.

"Ok I do agree to that, however if it did happen... again, it still stands that we could still get carried away." Soobin said worriedly.

"Well I'm sure if we all stay together, that may not happen." Beomgyu supplied.

"The last times we all stick together in that place, we were all swept by its magical charm." Hueningkai snickered.

"Well as mentioned already, we weren't exactly welcoming to the idea then that this is actually real and is happening to us." Beomgyu countered and the younger merely grinned.

"So... are we maybe gonna expect this to happen again?" Soobin questioned.

"Yes we should." Taehyun answered and the others nodded.

"Next question in the agenda, why us? Why are we the ones experiencing it? Any ideas?" Beomgyu questioned just as the bell rang.

"Uh maybe save that question for next time. My brain may not be able to process anything for my classes." Soobin said starting to leave the table.

"The next agenda should be afternoon classes... how am I supposed to focus in class now after all these?" Hueningkai whined getting ready to leave with Taehyun who chuckled.

"Get your head out of the cloud Kai." Taehyun smiled.

"I sure hope we all aren't in the cloud for practice later." Yeonjun added as they all moved to leave the cafeteria to their afternoon classes.

"Eh? We have practice later?" Beomgyu acted making the older shot him a look.

"Hehe joking." He said grinning playfully.

"God gyu." Yeonjun mused as the others laughed.

"Come on let's just head to our classes." Soobin told everyone as they separated ways heading to their respective classes.

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! Just dropping by to say Hi! And I hope you enjoy this chapter!

PS. I want to try to uphold updating every weekend (note: try) as supposed plan for updates on this story (just don't expect too much, I might fail)

Hope you can wish for me to be able to have more free time though so I can write more and update more. I feel so deprived of writing that's why these chapter and the last one was made 😅