Chapter 3 - The Always Devoted Band

[Note: This chapter takes place when Yukina, Sayo, Lisa and Rinko were still second year students, and Ako in junior high]

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

I finally went out of my way to obtain my very own guitar. To think that I had to save up my money for almost a year to make it happen. I had it set up in my bedroom, and I made sure to practice it at least an hour a day. However, there was something on my mind. Or rather, someone... That person... was Sayo.

I felt like I needed to get myself out of the house, so I decided to walk around and get some fresh air. Am I still hurt by what Sayo said to me? Yes. But am I going to let it bother me forever? Hell no. I'm just going to focus on myself, and that is that.

"Of course you would be here..." A familiar voice said to me.

By all the saints... As soon as I was starting to feel good with myself, here comes Sayo at the most unfortunate time.

"Oh, umm... hi there, Sayo." I awkwardly called out to her.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm just... getting fresh air and that's it."

"I see."

Sayo began to walk away from me. Was she going somewhere? I know I shouldn't get involved with her, but I had to know.

"Excuse me, Sayo?"

She sighed and turned around.

"Yes. What is it?"

"Are you... going somewhere?" I asked.  

"Yes. I'm going to go see the members of Roselia, aka my band." She replied.

"That... must be nice."

Sayo began to walk away from me, and like I did earlier, I stopped her.

"Ah, wait a minute, Sayo!" 

I think I'm just making her mad at this point.

"What is it now?" She asked with a serious expression.

"Do you think... I can tag along with you?" I asked.

Sayo thought for a moment, then let out a sigh. 

"You want to meet Roselia?"

"I do."

"Fine, you can come with me." She said.

"Really?!"

"Yes. Now come on, I'm already late enough as it is." Sayo said and starting walking away.

"O-Okay." I stuttered before going after her. I wonder where she is meeting her bandmates?
______________________________________

30 minutes later...

Location - Family Restaurant

I ended up following Sayo to the local restaurant in town. I was a bit confused on why Roselia would want to meet up in a place like this, but I get the feeling I would find out soon enough. As we walked inside, Sayo headed over to a table where four other girls were.

"Hey everyone, sorry for being late." She sighed.

"It's fine..." The black-haired girl shyly replied. "We just... got here ourselves."

"And who is that?" The sliver-haired girl asked as she looked at me.

"This is (Y/N) (L/N)-kun, and he is..." Sayo paused.