Chapter 5

Young Dara POV

I walked in to room seeing my parents fighting.

"Mommy daddy? What's wrong"I asked.

They looked at me in shock.

"Sweetheart are u okay is liyah okay!" My mom panicked.

"Yes."I said.

"What's wrong?"I asked

"Nothing!"They both exclaimed.

*back to daras POV*

I put my books from art away before heading to the library to study for my math exam. I only have one friend in math, Violet, but her locker was in hallway A but her locker was on the other side of the school.  Where mostly Tujia and Marabeth hang out so we had spilt directions so I was mostly always late.

"Fight,fight,fight,fight"The girls in hallway b chanted.

I walked towards the fight oh god why am I doing this I'm the one who causes the fights and records them not stop them! I pushed the people around the bullring away "Excuse me!" I moved them out of the way. 

I heard reactions of people around the bull ring saying , "OOH!" "Get her good girl!" But then I saw Ivy in the circle! Fighting a girl and that girl was Serenity dope move Serenity get her good!

Ugh I'm so immature.

I stepped into the circle I put my hand out for Serenity as she was on the floor she got up.

I pulled her into the Serenity looked mad she swung her body and her fist but then half of her body is bruise! Where are the teachers in this school seriously! "Serenity are u good?"A girl on her right asked.

"Serenity WHAT THE HELL!"I yelled.

"Do u need some water?" Tujia busted in.

"What started all of this?"The gay boy on the left asked.

"Esther shut up gossip boy."Serenity snapped.

"It's not my fault I watch gossip girl."Esther crossed his arms.

Serenity's nose was bleeding, once it stopped Serenity headed towards the hall.

Violet rushed over seeing Serenity's head in her locker.

"Que diable se passe-t-il? sérénité tu vas bien"Violet asked.

"Don't worry I understand French."Serenity said.

"Je viens de me faire tabasser par un idiot stupide!"Serenity responded 

"You know what I'm going to kill her!"Serenity instied.

Ester and I held her back.

"Oh cmon I have to atleast kill her I really believed she didn't cheat!"Serenity said.

"I can't believe u were with that stupid jerk!"I said.

"After this me ethier I never wanna love again." She said.

"Honestly u don't need her I don't know why u even liked her, she's brainwashed u to believe she's a good girl but the good girls are always the baddest girls." Ester was trying to protect her.

I walked Serenity up to her dorm. "Are u sure your gonna be okay?"I asked putting my hand on her shoulder.

Tujia ran upstairs with the water "sorry it took years I tried to get the sparkling water."she giggled.

Back to Tujia's POV

I saw a African-American girl walking up to the gate with a few bags that looked like target bags, she had braids and pouty lips with comfy gray sweats with an alo bag around her shoulder.  The principal greeted the girl.  Man she had the type of felexibe body she looked like a girl name rose or , lilo , I think she was half Hawaiian. Wait a minute I've seen her on Instagram before! She must be Lauren under wood!

 Wait a minute I've seen her on Instagram before! She must be Lauren under wood!

Man she's pretty gosh.

Violet skipped around the school seeing the girl standing right in front of her rolling her bag as carrying the target bags on her back. "Excuse moi? Do u need some help?" Violet asked the girl "Yes actually.."She grunted. Violet grabbed the target bags as they headed up to the dorm. "What's your name?"Violet asked once more.  "Oh! I'm Lauren. Lauren underwood."Lauren responded. "My names Violet is a pleasure to meet u!"Violet smiled. They shook hands as they both smiled.  

*they arrived at her dorm.*

"Wow your dorm is with Ivy! *gigigles* good luck" Violet said.

She opened the door seeing Ivy with a bottle in her hand.

"Ivy what are u doing?"Violet asked.

"N-Nothing!"Ivy dropped the bottle of pills.

Violet picked up the bottle .

"Benzo Fury?"Violets eyes winded

To be continued....

© 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘤.

©  𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘤