"Y-yes, Thank you A-aunt Son." I nodded and took the brown clothes that's bundled and folded, and hurriedly went into the said room.

'It's better that the clothes are for boys and there are a lot of reasons why.'

'Girls are troublesome also stop stuttering. You're like Marinet-'

'Says the one who's a girl.'

'I can't help it! At least my words aren't backwards and I'm not obsessed!'

'-_-'

'Oh right I am a girl... Well my gender can be anything who cares.'

I put the clothes given to me on a bed near a closed window.

I started untying some knots of the clothes that are still tied despite being all slashed and torn.
I examined the clothes taking it off so I could atleast know how it's worn trying to remember it.

It didn't help much cause it's already torn all over...

"Oh right I have some stuffs." I said to myself as I remembered the things I found.

I hid the pouch and the dagger under the clothes that's at the bed. And went into the wooden tub and took a bath.
I dried myself after using towel that's given to me.

'Everything's so weird, not that I'm complaining'

I wore the clothes given to me and surprisingly I wore it right.

'It's magic'

I looked around the room and the furnitures that it has are a small drawer beside the bed and a cabinet across beside it, I noticed a mirror at the corner. And went up to it examing myself more clearly this time.

There I have the typical black hair the lenght that went down to the waist of the small frame of my body, and those round bright (e/c) eyes. As well as those small light pink lips, and soft puffy cheeks.

"I looked like a normal human now. That's better."

'When you're actually abno-'

'Are you an alien then?'

'Reject hooman return to monke'

"Wait can I cultivate and stuff? Do I even have Qi/Ki? or whatever that energy is... I'm gonna check it then hehehe."

'That's suicide one wrong move and you're dead'

'I just got here so I probably won't get killed yet. Ig...'

'Is that why you're gonna kill yourself then?'

'Do you even know how?'

'Don't worry anyone who's gone to somewhere have some perks. Heh. '

I tried meditating and my own body moved on it's own naturally as if it's used to doing it.

I closed my eyes focusing on my surroundings for a while, until I feel a small amount energy gathering inside of me somewhere.

I stayed sitting there for a little while and stopped when I smelled a strong sweet fragrant...

'You just sat there for like... Seconds.'