Reject humanity, become E̸͙͖̋ŕ̵̠͈̎̕ͅr̷͔̓̐o̸̧̅̽ṟ̵̞̗͒̅͘

Just a heads up, this will be quite a gory chapter. And will be the longest one I've written so far. So, hope you enjoy.

Also, the video up top is an interaction between Izuku and Nejire in the future. The Nejire being Ink and Izuku being Error, and Aizawa being Fell

-Watcher

{《》《》《》《》《 》《》《》《》《》}
:Person talking:
"Speach"
'Whispering/hushed voice'
#Screaming#
"Shouting"
"ALL MIGHT"
*Action*
<Thinking>
^Phone/device^
~Speaking in memory~
《POV》
{《》《》《》《》《 》《》《》《》《》}

《Izuku POV》

~Useless!~

~Quirkless fuck!~

~Waste of oxygen!~

~Bastard!~

~DEKU!~

That's all I ever heard, all anyone ever said to me. No one cared, I don't know who my parents were, I don't know what i did to deserve this.. The only thing I knew was that in this world, a quirk ment you were a human. In this world, the better your quirk, the better your life. Even if you had a weak one, just the fact you had a quirk ment you were a human. Sure, there were a few people who helped me out, mainly out of pity. But the fact still remained that I'm useless, a Deku. So, when one of my bullies told me to "Take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in my next life", I did just that. And I made damn sure that they saw me jump.

Next thing I saw what white, nothing but white. Well, for all of 5 seconds before I started seeing code. I saw numbers, lines of code that somehow I could read just as well as Japanese! I looked around, I saw blue strings, no... blue cables dangling from the ceiling, I saw computer like tabs that opened and closed randomly, I saw many things, I heard many things... I was confused, and scared out of my mind! I huddled up on myself and tried to block out the noise, tried to ignore the blinding white. I stayed that way for what felt like days, maybe weeks before I finally got up and started to think.

<I the last thing I remember was jumping off the roof of the school, I heard people screaming, and I saw the ground inches away. Then, I ended up here, am I dead? No... I can't be, I don't remember the impact.. so where am I?>

I looked around, watching as tabs opened and closed, I listened as people spoke, I read as lines of code passed by me. Then I had a thought, <What if, I'm inside some kind of electronic? Or, rather, an area that shows electronic activities? But.... thats not possible... is it?> i put my hand to my chin and started to think, eventually I started to mutter, but I stop as soon as I hear myself speaking.

"---But w-wh̸̲̏y̴̭̗̍ would I-I be he-e̶̻͛ṟ̶̌̃ẹ̷̣͂---"

I froze. My voice was off, it was glitching like an old recording, stuttering and scratching every now and then. Then, I finally looked at my hands, a GOOD took at them, and as soon as I did, I screamed.

#AAA̴̗̠͐͛́̆Á̸͙͎̮́A̶̦͍͍͛AÄ̸͉͎́͛̍A̵̻̓Ā̸͈̆̔́A̴̯̾̕͝A̴͇̰̿̿Ä̷͉́̈́̕Ȧ̴̲̫ͅÄ̵̡͇͖̀́HHḨ̴̲̜͖̄̂̒͛͝H̶̺̳̏Ḧ̴͕̥͠͝ͅ! W-WẈ̷̨̫̼͈̝̀͒H̷̲̲͈̹̯̒͘A̷͖̔́T̶̺̮̞̟͈͒̈́́̈́̆̇ ̷̢͛̈́͋͝ THE F-F-FƯ̶̺̹̆C̶̫͎̠͒̄͝K̵̛̮̣͍̹̝͗!?!?#

My hands were... well, not exactly Normal... Simply put, they looked skeletal, at least from the knuckles to the tips. My skin and bones were a near-black-gray, and the tips of my finger were red. Safe to say, I was panic quit a lot....