two

prompt: nick invites charlie, his boyfriend, over to his house. it starts to snow, and they go outside with nellie.

nick
the snow patters outside my window as i anxiously look outside it, i'm desperate to see my boy. i look down at my fingers, cracking my knuckles with strange clicks that upset some people, but i know charlie doesn't mind. if he did mind, it would never happen again.

then, my doorbell rung, nellie yipped and ran to the door, and i followed closely behind her. i open the door, immediately gasping as i lay my eyes upon him.

i try and savour this moment, slowly dragging my focus from head to toe. first, my eyes meet his, and i'm immediately lost in them. those adorable, sparkly eyes that fill with excitement as he spots nellie who's sat beside my shoe. his curls, frenzied over his forehead and trapped under his beanie. he's wearing a jacket, a shirt tucked underneath and into a pair of loosely fitted jeans. he looked amazing, as usual, some snow resting over his head and shoulders.

he's been walking in the cold for a long time, so i quickly invite him in. "come in! come in! don't freeze out there!" i hurriedly tell him, moving aside so he can step inside.

our eyes lock once again, and so do our hands, our fingers entwining and our lips meeting. a chaste kiss, i press another to his cheek as he takes off his hat, i ruffle his hair and he lets out a very cute giggle.

i couldn't design a human cuter than charlie, i look at him and the only words i want to whisper are 'you are gorgeous, charlie spring, please one day do me the pleasure of marrying me.' but that would probably be a bit creepy, so we usually settle for a hi or hello, maybe a hey.

he bends down to see nellie, muttering something about how her furs grown, but i'm still trying to recover from the kiss we shared moments ago. "let's go outside and show her the snow," i suggest, "she'd love it. she loves doing anything with you. so do i." i blurt, my hands embracing his cheeks once again for a longer kiss. i never thought i was good at relationships, but then i realised i just hadn't met charlie yet.

i let him go, and i give him a hoodie to wear whilst we go outside, but we both know it's going home with him. but i don't mind it at all, i think it's cute when he wears my clothes, but when i tell him he flushed pink with embarrassment.

i open the door and nellie flies through it, jumping into a pile of leaves and making them fly everywhere, me and charlie chuckle before kissing once again. his hands trail up to my neck, then up to my hair as they soothe my scalp, leaving a trail of fire as they do. my hands are situated around his waist, one sometimes lifting up his chin or turning his head to deepen the kiss. sometimes, he gets shy when we kiss and he tries to pull away, but i pull him back in and mutter an "it's okay, stay."

once we finish our make out session, we go inside to watch a movie. we argue about which genre is best and settle for a random iron man.

he falls asleep on my shoulder, and my hand navigates it's way to his waist again, pulling him closer. he snuggles into my neck and our hands interlock once again, fitting together perfectly. i slip into the comfortable safety of this situation, and fall asleep, resting my head on the top of his. thanking whatever higher power i just started to believe in for blessing me with this beautiful boy.