the attack

douma the next day heard a knock on his door he opened it to see the lower moons back from the mission they all hugged and went to hang out and talk when akaza came along "hey can I......... hang out with you guys with you all?" then the lower moons and douma talked in a huddle and came to the conclusion they will let him join "fine" kyogai said wakuraba led the way mukago talked to douma as they walked when they made it to enmu's room they all sat on the couch they all sat in silence until mukago said "eh sooooo akaza wat do you guys want to watch or do tonight " "why not watch I movie?" douma replied "y-yeah lets watch a movie" enmu replied they arranged the seating douma was beside akaza and for the first time in ever he didn't get punched by akaza for being near him they had put on scream and they were all scared out of their minds douma and enmu were trying to laugh it off while the others were just glued to the screen douma felt really scared at one point and hugged on to akaza just then he thought his life was over when he was shocked as ever when akaza sat douma's head on his shoulder and douma almost fell asleep right away in the morning they all woke up on the couch douma was laying on akaza's shoulder and the others had fallen asleep on each other everyone woke up one by one "good morning everyone!" said enmu in a cheery voice "I smell humans..." akaza said sniffing the air a bit "wait....me to" replied Rui they all went to find out and saw demon slayer most of them all Hashira to be exact they all froze when all the other upper moons made their way up to enmus room while kokushibo had taken nakime with him and then EVEN muzan came they saw the Hashira....coming in their direction enmu's room but as long as the biwa demon had her biwa they could leave the room the biwa cord was strung they teleported into muzan's  room daki was having a Panick attack and hantengu brought out his clones but told them to stay in here and if it gets to dangerous merge together daki and gyutaro opened they're third eye and the others just ready to fight nakime stood up with her biwa "this is quite unusual of me but i want to make sure everybody makes it out alive so i will be there Aswell" she said "i will be with kaigaku two Hashira could kill him" kokushibo said "I'll go with the lower moons and akaza if he wants to come that is" douma said "me and Oni Chan will be fine against one or two Hashira but more than that we will have to join a group" Daki said with a nod from gyutaro "i will go with douma and the lower moons" akaza said "and i will be up near nakime to make sure she stays alive" muzan exclaimed as they went out they saw all 9 Hashira looking at them..........

CLIFFHANGER

I am so sorry my motivation goes BRRRR, But I'll try and start writing the next one