Chapter 3

Y/N POV
I lean on the desk getting close to Sona and made her blush, seeing her up close I can definitely see the appeal, her serious and smart demeanour behind those glasses, he probably wouldn't be able to handle being near her too long.

"I'll join your peerage, you don't have to give me a job title since there probably isn't enough spots to go around... and Mutated Pawns will do fine" I told her as I adjusted more to sit on the edge of the desk looking at the president.

Sona looked pretty flustered from where I was sitting, I didn't plan on revealing myself till later but she deducted my identity too fast, my mark must've given it away.

"C-could I have a moment alone with Y/N" she says and everyone being hesitant reluctantly left the two alone.

"I won't say anything... not that anyone would believe this."

"I appreciate that, I did kinda leave everything in a bad way... back then I was greedy and ambitious" I say rubbing the back of my head standing from the desk.

"H-how is it your here exactly? I've never heard of reincarnation in this fashion" she had a good point as it was a weird concept for me too.

"Technically you could say God sealed my power into a sacred gear and my consciousness with it, it was only fairly recent both had awakened"

I could see Sona trying to piece together the whole thing like a whole puzzle tangled by string.

"I see... and you have no intention to reclaim your title and domain?" She asked which I was a bit hesitant to answer, turning away I just look to my hand.

"Devils had suffered under my rule, some even adopted my philosophy 'power is everything'... which now that I say it out loud makes me sick" I take a deep breath as I finally answer while turning to face Sona.

"I have no interest in the throne or conquest, I have a second chance, I intend to use it right... meaning I'll work hard from the ground up" having said that I feel like I should put restraints on myself so I don't accidentally overdo it.

"I-if that's the case then... I look forward to having you on the Student Council, I'll find a position for you so don't fret" Sona declared and I just smile.
—————————————————————-
After everything was said and done I walk out of the school building and hear Genshiro call out to me, this should be good, which probably won't be considering his irritated tone.

"Y/N!!! *pant pant* why didn't you tell me? All this time you were a devil, and I've been one a while now so why haven't you said anything?" His questions were understandable which was all the more painful for me to say anything to respond.

"Because your my brother... I see you and our other siblings as family... I didn't know any better till a few weeks ago, I was trying to protect you from a shocking revelation that could put you at risk" I try to explain and showed more emotion than I had previously, the shock on Gen's face was indeed priceless.

"Risk? I joined not knowing anything about devils and such but now I never want to go back, I have a dragon sacred gear and I intend to use it for Sona's sake" I raised a brow at what he said

"you do realise your crush is one sided right?" I say bluntly to his annoyance.

"Hey it'll happen you'll see!" He says in retort and we both kinda laughed "seriously though, no more secrets, like you said, we're brothers."

Admittedly my heart felt warmer at hearing Genshiro's words and I smiled while giving a nod and we fist bumped.
————————————————————-
Sona's POV
I sit there at my desk still thinking about what just happened, I'm still rather flushed from that encounter, no I can't feel such a way for him.

"You ok Sona?" Asked Tsubaki with concern.

"I'm fine *clears throat* things will definitely be interesting for the Student Council with Y/N around... he may be Lucifer reincarnated, but I doubt anyone would rally to him any time soon, worst case they brand him an imposter" she thought out loud the last part.

"Considering the power we heard he displayed, I don't think we need to worry... besides, he's a catch" Tsubaki says rather teasingly which succeeds in making Sona blush to beet red.

Sona tripped on her words a bit "Ts-Tsubaki, inappropriate!" She then huffed as she sat back in her chair 'I'd be lying if I disagreed' she thought and wondered where things may lead.

Highschool DxD Resurection (Reader Male x DxD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें