⧗ - About the story

- James and Lily are alive

- It all started in the 14 hundreds

- Witches and Wizards are immortals but they can only die when someone killed them

- Voldemort was defeated on October 31st when he went to attack the Potters in Godric Hollow but he will be resurrected for story purposes.

- Some deatheater's are still alive and trying to find a way to resurrect the dark lord.

- Natalia Alianovna Potter is Natasha Mikaelson, I changed Romanoff to Mikaelson because of TO

- Natasha went to Hogwarts when she was 14 after a year and a half she escaped the Red Room and was the best student (A Slytherin ofc).

- Lily was pregnant with Andrew Potter (Peter Parker) when Natalia was sold out to Hydra by her so called grandfather (My Own Character) at the age of 7.

- Andrew (Peter Parker) would be kidnapped too; by deatheaters in the age of 8 while his staying at aunt May's.

- Natalia would be raised by Michael and Esther and they're not the bad one's.

- Natalia became a vampire when she was stabbed in the heart while her grandfather (Ivan) try to take her to Hydra, she was saved when Esther came and make her an immortal vampire by dark magic.

- After then Michael and Esther took care of her for months but her grandfather found her while she was helping Esther to find some witchie things.

- She was brought to the Red Room and after 6 years there she escaped at the age of 12 she goes back to Michael and Esther took her as their daughter rasing her with their sons and daughters.

- And this is a OCxBlackWidow because why not.

The movie I'll be doing are:

- The Avengers

- Captain America: The Winter Soldier

- Avengers: Age of Ultron

- Captain America: Civil War

- Black Widow

- The Originals (My Own Version)