Dirty Harry Imagine (;

You had to work overtime at your job. It was 11pm and you were just getting home. "Harry, I'm here." you called out as you walked in to your loft's living room and saw Harry laying on the couch only in his boxers.

"Hey babe. Ready?" he began to slide his boxers seductively down his waist.

"Harry, please. I'm not in the mood."

"But babe, you promised.." he whined.

"Yeah, well i'm sorry. I had to work really late."

You turned around and walked to your room. You heard Harry in the hall. He was mad. When he was mad, he got a bit scary. Harry banged on the bedroom door with his fist.

"(y/n) open up the damn door."

you panicked and slid your pajama shorts on and ran to open the door.

"Harry, please. calm down."

He picked you up and threw you down on the bed.

"Nobody breaks a promise made to me and gets away with it. No one."

He climbed on top of you and pulled your shirt off over your head and unlatched your bra, leaving your shorts and panties alone. He began to rub your nipples. You instantly felt yourself get wet.

"Oh (y/n), you're such a naughty girl. I love naughty girls." he smirked.

"Harry, please, I'm tired."

He ignored your plead and moved himself down to your shorts. he slid them down around your ankles and did the same to your panties. You grabbed the bed sheets in anticipation of what was about to happen. Harry smirked at you and then he slowly pushed two of his long fingers inside of you. Your back arched and you held on to the sheets even tighter.

"Oh do you like that?" Harry teased as he slid three fingers inside. you moaned loudly in pain and enjoyment. He continued to slowly do this. Then he started pumping them faster and faster until you screamed and hit your climax. harry stripped off his boxers and you both cuddled naked under the blankets until you fell asleep.