——————————————-

Nagatoro was waking towards the Judo club room when she felt her phone vibrate in her skirt's pocket. She took it out and saw that her Senpai had texted her, "Hey after Judo club would you like to go somewhere? It's a pretty nice day out?" She blushed as a smile spread across her face. She decided to taunt him for such a bold question "Are you asking me on a date because of what Gamo said? You're so gross Senpai" She followed that with the laughing cat emoji. After a couple seconds a genuine smile was on her face. Her Senpai wanted to hang out, was it really because of what Gamo-Chan? Maybe it was but she was thankful. She then texted a serious response, "Let's meet at the park around 5. After judo I need to take a shower and get ready, see you then." She then picked up pace by skipping towards the club room. With this new found source of energy she was going to beat the hell out of everyone in Judo, especially Gamou.

————————————-

After Judo class she sluggishly walked home tired. As she got home she went upstairs and collapsed on her bed. She checked her phone for the time and it was now 3:50, remembering the dat- hang out she had to go to, don't be gross she thought to herself. Nagatoro stood up and stretched before going into the bathroom to take a shower. After she blow dried her hair  and brushed it. Then she put on a little makeup, nothing big just some eyeliner, lip gloss, and concealer. She then put on your average bra and underwear, over that she wore a straight mini skirt, stockings underneath and a button up blouse, covered with a brown pocket drop cardigan buttoned up. She thought she looked rather good in his outfit. By the time she was done it was 4: 30 she quickly grabbed her little purse containing her essentials and left to meet her Senpai at the park.

————————————

Naoto was waiting at the entrance of the park playing on his phone. It was now about 4:45. He was pretty early he thought, but shorty after he heard foot steps to his side, he looked over and saw that it was Nagatoro. This is when he became really nervous, he awkwardly raised his hand and waved. His face had a red tint and his eyes couldn't stay still. Nagatoro has a huge smile on her face while she sprinted towards him. Once she got closer she slowed down and stopped in front of her Senpai. "Hello Senpai~ Are you ready for our date?" She teased poking his sides. Naoto pushed up his glasses and said "It's not a date it's just a friendly picnic. "Nagatoro turned her head confused but then noticed the big basket in her senpai's left hand. "You really did think this was a date, didn't you Senpai? A picnic is what couples do, you're so gross~" She continued to tease him, his face becoming red. "Where do you want to set up?" Naoto asked interrupting Nagatoros poking. Nagatoro walked behind him, entering the park, "Let's go look!" She said excitedly. Naoto nodded and followed her the park behind. This was the start of their date or aka friendly hang out.

————————-
Once they finally found a spot Naoto laid the blanket down and put the basket down so it wouldn't blow away in the wind. They both sat down and Naoto passed out the bento boxes and placed the fruit plate in the middle of the blanket. "A dinner date, Senpai? You're so bold~" She poked him with her chopsticks. They then began eating and made normal conversation for a good while, talking about what Nagatoro did at Judo, what drawings Naoto has been working on, and other casual stuff. While they were having their conversation Naoto started to examine Nagatoros outfit. He thought she was really cute in it especially how the sleeves were longer than her arms , covering her hands. Strangely though the cardigan seemed extremely similar. Before he could examine any further Nagatoro interrupted him, "Are you ogling me, Senpai? You're so pervy~" She had a pretty red face and a satisfied smile. Nagatoro liked that he ogled at her, it made her feel attractive especially because it was him doing it. Naoto impulsively said "I was just appreciating how cute you were." Both of there faces became beet red at his slip and Naoto hid his face. Nagatoro giggled, "You think I'm cute Senpai? That's so gross." She said moved a little closer to her senpai. Nagatoro wanted to see more of his expressions so she decided to make a pretty embarrassing comment, "Is it because of how tight my skirt is against me? You really are pervy senpai~" Naoto looked away and pushed up his glasses, his face was as red as a tomato at this point. Nagatoro annoyed that he turned away moved closer and grabbed his face turning it so he would be looking at her. "Look at me when I'm taking to you, N-naoto~" She stuttered but tried to cover it by extending the syllables in his first name. Naoto face completely flushed at her saying his first name and not his usual pet name Senpai. Nagatoro moved a little closer. "Hey Senpai remember that do whatever I want ticket I won?" She moved closer, "Well I want to use it now~" She started to use a semi-seductive voice. Naoto nodded recalling the embarrassing game he lost. "I want you toooo......." Her lip was quivering at this point and her face was burning got. "Kis-Kiss me~" She tried to say seductively but the nervousness came through with a voice crack. Naoto head went foggy at such the sudden request. "W-what?" He stuttered feeling as if he was going into shock. Nagatoro grabbed his ear and pulled his face close to hers. Naoto gulped but nodded, he started to slowly lean on getting closer and closer to Nagatoro's lips. Nagatoro began to panic and was surprised that he was bold enough to actually kiss her. Eventually Nagatoro leaned back and shoved her hand in Naotos face almost screaming, "I-I was just teasing Senpai! Who-who would want to kiss a gross Senpai like y-you!" She scooted away from him and continued to eat her bento box rather quickly. Naoto sat there shocked, he should've expected that. He was so gross he thought, but he didn't want to admit it but he was pretty hurt that she didn't mean it. He let out a silent sigh and continued to eat his dinner rather slowly.

—————————————-

After both got over the event they had small talk until around 7. They decided it was time to leave and they both cleaned up the picnic, packing everything into the basket. They both walked towards the entrance where they would then walk until they got to the intersection where the split to get to their individual houses were. They turned to each other and stood in awkward silence for a couple seconds. "Well today was gre-" Naoto began to say before he was interrupted by Nagatoro stepping close and standing on her toes to kiss him. They sat there for about 5 seconds, Nagatoros eyes closed with Naotos wide open. After Nagatoro separated with her Senpai she sprinted away towards her house leaving Naoto shocked, confused, and dizzy.

To be continued with 1 view

2323 words

Thank you all if you have read this far, again like I said from the first chapter please don't hold back and leave suggestions and complaints in the comments.