Chapter 2

A alarm clock blared waking up a certain senpai. Naoto groaned and clicked the stop button on his alarm clock, making the annoying noise to stop. He stood up and stretched before walking towards his drawer pulling out his uniform. He placed it in his bed with a set of boxers before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower. He finished his morning hygiene routine and headed back to his room with a towel wrapped around his waste. Grabbing his uniform he quickly put on his boxers, white shirt. And black pants. While buckling his belt he heard the notification noise coke from his phone. He picked it up and saw that it was text from Nagatoro. He couldn't help but smile that she texted him so early, it said "Goood morning seeenpaiii!!!! I bet you had some pervy dreams you gross pervert~See you at our regular meeting spot." This was followed by a laughing cat that she always uses. Naoto cheeks became red, he didn't like it but she was right. "She had to be a telepath." He mumbled to himself while sending a quick text saying "I didn't have any pervy dreams, I swear. I'll be leaving now see you there." He grabbed his bag and made his way downstairs to the front door. While He slide his shoes on he got a respond text from Nagatoro saying, "It was probably about me wasn't it gross virgin senpai~" He ignored it adjusting his glasses like he usually does when is nervous. With his face now flushed he began his walk towards his and Nagatoro's meeting place when they meet at to walk to school together.
———————————————————

A phone alarm started to go off in Natoa's kōhai's room. Nagatoro groaned sluggishly reaching her hand over to her phone and turning off the alarm, thank god it's Friday she thought. She sat up her hair a complete mess and her eyes still half closed. She stood up from her bed and grabbed her outfit and some under garments she prepared last night and stumbled off to the bathroom. She did the whole hygiene routine brushing her teeth, washing her face, and a shower(If you do anything else you can imagine she does that too). She begins blow drying her hair and started brushing it so it wasn't so much of a mess for when she saw her precious gross senpai. She walked out of the bathroom and changed into her uniform which include a white shirt with a blue skirt. After she was done buttoning the rest of her shirt, she sent a quick text to Naoto with a smirk on her face teasing him in the text, it read "Goood morning seeenpaiii!!!! I bet you had some pervy dreams you gross pervert~See you at our regular meeting spot." She put her metal hair pin in and slid her stockings on as she heard the response from Naoto. She quickly picked up her phone and snickered at his response imagining her senpai flustered pushing up his glass. She texted back a devious look on her face, "It was probably about me wasn't it gross virgin senpai~" She waited a second for a response once he opened but to her discontentment he ignored it. She puffed her cheeks and grabbed her bag before sliding her shoes on. She bolted out the door and towards there meeting spot preparing to punish the stubborn senpai.
————————————————

As Naoto walked towards their meeting spot, trying to keep himself upright because of how tired he was. He groaned cursing himself for staying up thinking about Nagatoro. He has been doing that a lot quite recently and it has been becoming dangerous. He would find himself spacing out in the middle of class only for the bell to ring without him taking in any information. At this rate he would have to start studying instead of sleeping, luckily it was Friday and he would have two days of rest. Before he could panic about more things he heard very fast footsteps coming directly towards him. He turned to see Nagatoro in full sprint heading straight at him with a mischievous but angry face. He went to wave and say hello but was instead interrupted by a pierce to the side which caused him to fold over in pain. He groaned holding his side crouching. Nagatoro stood smoke coming from her hand. She laughed and said "That's what you get for ignoring such a pretty girl, senpai. Especially because we both know no one else would~" She teased him prancing around him as he groveled in pain. When the pain slowly started to fade way he stood up and glared at her but wouldn't say anything too nervous of the result. Nagatoro likes this look of senpai since he didn't use it often, "Mad are we senpai?" She giggled as she started to turn and begin walking towards the school. Naoto still in pain followed behind not wanting to be late for school.