"It's just that the food smells awful to me!!" Jisoo uttered and moved the plate back to rosé's side of the table but suddenly Jisoo felt the urge to vomit.

"I...I..mhh.." Jisoo stuttered and quickly stood up from the chair at the table and ran away from the cafeteria to the girls bathroom. The girls astonished by Jisoo's sudden action immediately stood up from their chairs and followed Jisoo. Upon opening the door Lisa could hear Jisoo vomiting uncontrollably in the toilet.

"Oh my god Jisoo....what's wrong!!" Lisa uttered in panic and approached her since she was sitting on the floor while throwing up in the toilet. Jennie hurriedly held Jisoo's hair so it wouldn't get dirty, and Lisa tried her best not to throw up by seeing Jisoo and gently stroked her back. Meanwhile, Rosé stayed outside in order to prevent others from entering.

Jennie and Lisa eventually looked at each other and exchanged glances of concern. After a while Jisoo stopped vomiting and tried to regain her strength after throwing up for almost 15 minutes straight.

"Huh...ah....I ...I'm sorry!!" Jisoo uttered while panting. She felt awful and she could smell the penetrating and disgusting odor of her vomit. She closed her eyes and tried her best to suppress the urge of vomiting again.

"Oh Noo...just get her away from there....the smell will make her vomit once again." Jennie screamed at Lisa. Lisa immediately helped Jisoo get out of the cubicle by dragging her to the sink. Jennie helped Jisoo to get up from the ground and made Jisoo lean her head closer to the sink to wash her face. Lisa immediately opened the faucet and splashed some water lightly onto Jisoo's face to clean her up a bit.

"Ugh..girls I can do it myself!!!" Jisoo uttered and tried to stand on her own but she immediately lost her balance. Jennie rapidly held onto her tightly and looked at her friend worriedly.

"Jisoo...you are not well!!! Let's go to the infirmary. They might give you some medicine to help you out." Jennie exclaimed. Jisoo looked at herself in the mirror and sighed.

"Okay..." Jisoo uttered and slowly walked with Jennie while holding onto her to the infirmary.
~

After an hour of lying down in the infirmary's bed Jisoo slowly regained her strength and felt better than before. She sat on the bed and looked at the time. She missed the vocal lessons of the day by now. Jisoo didn't know why she was feeling this way for almost 2 months now. However her symptoms has been getting worse with time. Suddenly a nurse walked inside her room.

"Hi Jisoo!! How are you feeling?" The nurse asked with a smile on her face.

"Much better actually thank you!!" Jisoo uttered.

"I want to ask you some questions in regards to your health so we can help you out if there's anything going on!" The nurse uttered.

"Oh..I already know that I lack some vitamins and I also need to hydrate myself more. I had a check up already at the hospital 3 days ago." Jisoo uttered at the nurse.

"Oh!! Well consider this as just a routine check then."

"Do you smoke?"
("No")

"Do you consume any type of drugs?"
("No")

"Are you sexually active"
("Uhh..yes!")

"Then when was the last time you had your period?" The nurse asked. Jisoo tried to recall the last time she had her period but she couldn't. Jisoo's face became pale and she quickly started breathing out heavily.

"Jisoo?? Are you okay??" The nurse asked her upon seeing her pale face.

"I..I..I don't...remember when was the last time..that ...that I ..I had my period.!" Jisoo uttered with fear in her eyes.