Chapter 3 Meeting Hodges

{Flashback}
"We arrived at the Institute but only Me, Jace, and Clary could see it.
"Why are we at this piece of trash?" Simon asked
"It's not trash you just can't see it" Clary said
Jace unlocked the Institute and we walked inside.
Jace locked the doors and I fell backwards into Clary's arms.
"Alex!?" Clary asked
They placed me on the floor and cut open my right jacket sleeve while another guy walked in.
"Who's this?" ??? Asked
All I remember before blacking out was a burning feeling on my arm and people calling my name."
{End of Flashback}

As I was on the floor I could barely make out a figure which was Jace.
"Is this the part where you rip up your shirt to save me?" I murmured
"If you wanted me to take my clothes off you should have just asked. It would have saved you pain"
That was the last thing I heard before the darkness consumed me.
"Go get her some clothes she'll want to change" Jace said
"Hey look! She's waking up!" Simon said
"Go tell Hodge that she's waking up" Jace demanded
"Okay I don't get what's so special about them" A boy muttered as footsteps retreat out of what I presume was a room. I slowly opened my eyes and look at my surroundings.
I carefully sit up and prop myself on my elbow to get a better view. I then look down at my arm in shock.
"I passed out and you tattooed me? I thought that only happened in Vegas?" I muttered touching the mark wincing a little that it burned my finger a little.
"It's not a tattoo it's a rune" Jace said
"Well whoopee! Now I've got a tattoo of god knows what!" I say sarcastically
"Clary's gonna kill me" I whisper with my head in my hands. A girl then walked in.
"I brought her some clothes" She said
"Ok" Jace said
I got up and cleared my throat
"Oh right!" Simon said and got a curtain. I moved it in front of me so I could change. I got changed and moved from behind the curtain.
"Alex this is Isabelle" Jace
"Hello Isabelle" I said
"Hello" Izzy said and handed me a rag to clean my face
"Hodges is ready for them" A guy said
"Ok let's go" Jace said
Me & Clary followed Jace to a library but before we could go the guy stopped us and whispered to us.
"Stay away from Jace"
Then let's us through and followed behind us. Well behind me.
I could kind of tell he was in LOVE with Jace and I could also tell he was staring at my ass. Talk about awkward!
We walked into the library and Jace took Mine & Clary's rag out of our hands before leaving with Alec the guy in LOVE with Jace and...my ass apparently.
While we were looking at a book an old man in his late sixties came down a spiral staircase. With white hair.

Like//Comment//Subscribe//Follow

A/N: Sorry for Dah short Chapter but there's more to come! Read on to find out what happens when they talk to Hodges! Chapter 4 on its way! Continue reading! Bye! 👋😘