Moving day 🤍

A/n
Guys I just wanted to say that some of the chapters are messed up if you get confused just skip that chapter idk

Your eyes fluttered open as the morning sun
seeped into the crystal clear glass window of your bedroom. It was the day you and your family were packing up and moving house. You had gone and seen the house multiple times over the past few months but today was the day you would leave this house and be seeing that one for ever.
__________________________________

I rubbed my eyes as the sun shone through the window blinding me as I tried to wake up this morning. I rolled over pushing the covers down off my body and used my hand to prop me up so I was sitting on my bed. I was quite warm and my hair was a mess I was wearing red and black checkered pants and a black long sleeve cropped top. Last night I had put my hair into a plait but by the state of my hair this morning I could tell it had fallen out at some point in the night. I made a quick mental note to remind my self to look for the hair tie later.

All furniture in the y/l/n house hold had been placed in a large dusty moving truck yesterday day and been sent to go to my soon to be new house. So as of last night I was left to sleep on an old blow up mattress which we used to use for camping, when we did go camping that was. I'm seventeen and I think the last time we went camping was for my younger brother Leo's birthday when he turned 10 which made me twelve so yep it was a while ago if I remember at all, I was way to tired and my brain was mixing up the memories in my head. I convinced my self it was the nerves that I had gained towards todays plans.

I placed  a hand on to the back of my neck underneath the largely big layer of my thick
y/c/h as it aches from the circumstances of last nights sleeping situation. I used my arms to lift my whole body weight up off the ground and dragged my feet towards the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and held it in my left hand hand and I flipped it over to check the time I tapped onto the screen and read 6:45am and 2 notifications from my friend Ella. I figured I'd answer her later when I'm not under the pressure of getting ready and heading out of our house before 10am, for when the new owners would move in. So instead I hovered my fingers over my mums contact on messages and began to type out-
—————————————————————————
                                          Mum

                                 I'm up I'm just going to hop in
                                 Shower.

Ok but hurry
                                             Will do be out in min ❤️

—————————————————————————

I was left on read so I closed my phone. I figured she probably had better things to do around the house then text me especially considering we were in the same house if I needed something I could probably just call out.  I pushed my phone to the side and unplugged it from the wall.(It had been charging in here all night.) I placed both my hands down onto the counter in front of me and looked up at myself in the mirror. I always found that I looked 10x hotter right before I shower.

Psychology is a weird thing I think it would be cool to study the brain and the way it runs stuff like that has always interested me it all seems so surreal when you think about, almost like we are living in a fantasy where everything's just so complex yet know one even realised or thinks about to much.

I turned around and faced my back to the mirror dropping my head down so my hair was dangling and just skimming the floor every time I made a little sudden movement I grabbed the hair tie off my wrist. Usually I would tie my hair up with a small silk scrunched I own but that's some where in my bed getting suffocated by my covers and I can't be bothered to retrieve it so instead I tie my hair up into a bun with a little black hair tie on my wrist. I then took off my pjs and pushed them to one side of the room and jumped into a nice hot shower and rinsed all anxious thoughts off me that had been lingering in the back of my head like a swarm of bees buzzing louder and louder the closer it came to moving  and yet now today is the day.