Dinner 2 🤍

My eyes were closed. My whole body was out stretched on a fold out pool chair. I let my body soak in the rest of the evening sun. Jayla was sitting beside me laying face down on the exact same type of pool chair. Jaden and javon I assume, had gone up to my brothers bedroom. Turns out they had a lot in common the three boys. My sun was blocked as someone stood over me.

"Dinners ready" my mother said tapping me on the knee. I rose slowly so I was now sitting up straight. "Do you mind if you and jayla can go get the boys." Mother finished as she walked off in the opposite direction.

I lept up and turned towards jayla. The sunglasses that were on my eyes I placed onto the top of my head.

"Come on" I said ushering her up off her chair

Me and jayla headed up stairs as I lead her to my brothers bedroom.

"You know I still haven't seen your bedroom" jayla announced smirking. I laughed, turning around so I was facing her.

"Come on I'll show you" I grabbed onto jaylas fore arm and walked back down the hallway to were my bedroom door was standing.

"Welcome to my humble abode" I cringed at my own words and pushed open the door.

"Woah.....nice room" she giggled and scurried in through the door.

"Thanks" I replied awkwardly following her into my room. Jayla turned back around on the base of her heels so she was facing me.

"What does those two doors lead to" she asked as she pointed to the far right corner of my room.

"Oh um one's a balcony and one's a bathroom" I replied trying to avoid eye contact.

I always struggled with getting along with people straight away. I always found that it took me many months to warm up to them, and be comfortable around this new so called friend.

"Cool" she turned back around and headed to the balcony. Jayla swung open the door of the balcony and stepped out into the warm sunlight.

"Omg" she squealed "your balcony is opposite me brothers" she laughed

"Actually?" I questioned "guess me and javon will have a lot of fun then" I joined in her laughing

"No not javon" jayla got all serious trying to control her laughter.

"Ohh" I replied the smile dropping off my face completely.

"Umm we gotta get the boys" jayla rushed past me as she said the last part and ran out of my room.

We reached Leo's bedroom. On the other side of the door was the sound of high pitched squeals and the satisfying sounds of the PlayStation controls clicking.

"Yo" I said storming in with out knocking.

"Hey" Leo replied without taking his eyes off the tv in front of him.

"Mum said dinner was ready" I shouted at all of them. " now hurry tf up cause I'm starving" I said marching out of the room.

"Someone's on her period" jaden mumbled under his breath.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean" I yelled back.

__________________________________

Jadens pov
——————-
I felt bad in fact, I felt horrid. I shouldn't have yelled at y/n. Yet she deserved it. I push open the hallway door and step out. I glanced at jayla. She was pissed at me.

"Come on kids hurry up" y/n's mum yelled from the dining room. I ran a hand through my curls and made my way to the table.

Every one had taken there seats and my only option was to sit next to her.

Your pov
Jaden sat next to me. Just his presence alone made my blood boil. I had known him for a 2 whole days and he was already being a jerk.

Everyone has that one person they can't stand. It could be the annoying boy in you class who likes to toss fucking paper airplanes and they somehow manage to hit you every time. Or the girl who obnoxiously stares you down when your in public. There will always be someone that no matter how hard you try to ignore it they will always get under your skin. For me that person is jaden Walton.

My plate consisted of two sausages a little pile of potato salad. And a piece of brightly coloured corn. I picked up my fork and placed a potato into my mouth.

"Thanks for dinner guys" I said to towards the 4 adults.

"What she said" jayla agreed "it's really good" she had a smile growing on her face. Jayla was sat opposite me giving me a quick warm smile before returning to eat again.

"So" jaden asked me "do any sport" he continued.

I shook a confused stare of my face and instead replied. "Uhhhh yeah I box and dance"

"Dance isn't a sport" he was quick to state his opinion.

"Believe what you will but I'd doubt you could survive one hour of what i do 3 times a week so maybe shove that opinion up your arse" I responded back harshly a smirk forming in the corner of my lips.

"Wow...your a real bitch" he bent down and whispered the last part into my ear.

"Yeah good chat dick face" I spat back I lifted my foot up off the ground and stopped directly onto his foot.

"Owww fuck off" he snorted continuing to try and eat his dinner. The rest of the table was to busy immersing in conversation to involve themselves in ours.

—————————————————————————

"Well we better be heading off" Jessica said wiping her lips off onto a napkin. "This was lovely we should do it agin sometime"