Both the Captain and Jaune take fighting positions as they both charge towards each other as the Captain proceeds to deliver slashes as Jaune jumps away from it's attacks and then dashes and makes slashes as it angers the Captain. Jaune then begins to cut the Captain's arms as the Captain screams in pain. Jaune then stabs the Captain as it grabs Jaune and throws him. The Captain roars and charges towards Jaune as he dodges and delivers a slash as the Captain trips and falls. Then taking the chance, Jaune stabs the Captain's head, killing it.

Jaune: Nebula seal the doors in the vault area. We need to make sure the Fallen don't come barging in.

Nebula: Got it.

Nebula proceeds to go to the control center and closes all the doors leading to the vault.

Nebula: It's done.

Jaune: We're done here. Come on, we need to help Sun and his team

They both left the vault as it closes as they rush towards the entrance.

With Brawn, Octavia, and Gwen

In the east side of the base Brawn quickly dispatches a few Shanks as Octavia and Gwen lay suppressing fire.

Brawn: East side is almost clear. We just need to thin out the herd. Reese anything on the cameras?

Reese: You got a group of Fallen in Pikes headed your way.

Brawn: Got it, Octavia, Gwen head down here we need to eliminate the Pikers fast or else they can slip past us.

Both the girls head down as they see the Pikers heading their way.

Brawn: Stick together! There's a good chance they'll try to seperate us

The Pikers begin circling around as they fire rounds at the trio as they try to shoot the Pikers, they were able to take out a bunch of them.

Octavia decided enough is enough and decided to throw her Throwing Knives and waited for the right moment. Then throws it at the Piker as the knife produced an energy that goes to the other Pikers as they explode at the same time.

Gwen: Show off.

Octavia just smacks Gwen as Brawn contacts Jaune.

Brawn: Jaune we're clear here. We will remain here incase the Fallen come back.

Gwen: I wonder how the others are doing? Hope they're not on trouble.

With Flynt, Ivori, and Kobalt

Ivori: We got Shanks in the lab! They're crowding around the entrance.

As Ivori and Kobalt lay rounds at the Shanks as they continue to try to enter the lab. Ivori spots a few Vandals sniping their position.

Ivori: Get down!

Ivori pushes Kobalt as a sniper shot nearly hit his head. They look up and saw around 5 Vandals in the upper levels of the lab.