Casper the Friendly Ghost

Phoebe wakes up to snow falling peacefully on her window. She sits up on her bed and peers out her window. She loved the cold, the cold rain, the scent it magically gave off, the warm blankets, the whispers of snow, all brought a smile to her face. She looked over at Olive, who was deep asleep in her bed. She was hit with the freezing cold apartment as she lifted the blankets off and stepped onto the floors that were cold as ice. She trotted over to Olive's bed and slipped in beside her. Olive unconsciously scoots over making room for her. 

"I love it here" Phoebe whispers to her. Olive was too tired to answer but she knew that she did too.

Phoebe climbed out of Olive's bed and put some socks and a pair of Clays sweatpants on, both found on the floor. She tiptoed over to the boys room, careful not to wake them. She got into bed with Clay, and he laid asleep. 

"Morning" Phoebe says into his shoulder, hugging him from behind. 

He doesn't respond but turns around and wraps his arms around her like a blanket, pulling her into his chest and kissing the top of her head. She could barely breathe being so tightly tucked in his chest, but she didn't care. They laid there for a couple more minutes until Wilbur woke up. 

"Well I'm feeling especially lonely at the moment, '' Will said, making Phoebe and Clay chuckle.

 Wilbur climbs out of his small bed and runs over to jump on top of them. 

"Morning lot" he said way too loud. 

"You're so British" Phoebe says chuckling. 

"You're so American," Wil replies, mocking her back.

 Clay pushes Wilbur off the bed. 

"WHAT THE HEWLL MAN'' Wilbur yells in an especially british tone.

 "Alright i'm gonna go make breakfast, you guys can keep cuddling if you like" She says smiling and running out of the room.

 "UH UH'' Clay says in protest, suddenly speaking. 

Olive walks in the boys room, half asleep. 

"What's going on?" she says rubbing her eye with her right hand. She sniffles from the cold.

 "Oh morning love," Wilbur says, smiling at her cuteness and walking over to her. He hugs her, towering over her shortness while she wrapped her arms around his waist. Olive gets on her tippy toes and wraps her arms around his neck, while jumping onto him and wrapping her legs around him. Wilbur holds her up by her butt and walks out to the kitchen, 

"lets go Clay'' Wil says.

 Wilbur walks into the kitchen with Olive wrapped around him seeing Phoebe cooking on the stovetop. 

"What's cookin good lookin" Olive asks Phoebe. 

"Oh morning girl, I'm making eggs, do you want one?" Phoebe asks.

 Olive and Wil both say yes.

 "Wil where's your boyfriend?" Phoebe teases him.

 "He's right here," Clay says, walking into the kitchen wrapped in a bundle of clothes. 

"You look like a marshmallow" Olive says, getting down off wilbur. 

"Yeah a warm marshmallow though" Clay says walking over to where Phoebe was working and jumping up to sit on the countertop beside her. 

"What are we doing today? I want to do something fun" Phoebe says looking up at Clay. 

"Can we go somewhere abandoned Im feeling like a spooky vibe today" Olive says.