As close as Fucking Possible (smut, aftercare)

That morning Phoebe woke up to find that the boys had returned from the vet with a healthy Casper entrapped in a cone. 

"Aw the poor baby" Phoebe says, kneeling down to pet him. 

"Yea he has to wear it for a couple days until he stops itching" Clay says. 

Olive comes in and picks up Casper clutching him so tight everyone almost feels bad for that poor cat. The day goes on as a lazy day, everyone just laid around and watched movies. Typical sunday.

"Hey guys, I'm hungry. Can we go out to eat?" will said to the group nonchalantly.

 "Sure" olive says 

"Nah"

 "no '' Phoebe and clay say synchronized.

 "Alright fine it's a date then" Will says, popping up and reaching his hand out to Olive who is sitting on the couch. 

"Such a gentleman," Olive says, taking hold of his arm and standing up.

 "Always, is it such a good idea to leave these rabbits home alone?" Will says chuckling.

 "You don't have to worry about that, phoebe's virgin ass would never do anything bad" Olive says smirking.

 "Olive shut up" Phoebe says covering her face with a blanket suddenly embarrassed and slightly mad she said that but Phoebe would never admit that to olive, she hates starting shit. 

Clay laughs it off and avoids eye contact with Phoebe.

Will and Olive leave the abode. Phoebe looks at clay, who is looking at her.

 "So what should we do?" Clay says with a smirk.

 "I hate when guys say that when they obviously know what they want to do" Phoebe says through a smile.

 "Woah woah alright, I don't know what your dirty mind was thinking but I was thinking of a fun little game of truth or dare" Clay says through smiles.

 "I'm sure that's what you were thinking. I didn't know we were in the 5th grade still but sure lets play"

 ''truth or dare" Clay says sitting closer to Phoebe. 

"Dare"

 "what a baddie okay, I dare you to... uh...'' Clay says thinking while keeping direct eye contact.

 "I can just tell you are thinking some pretty menacing things behind those pretty eyes' ' Phoebe says laughing.

 "I dare you to give me a hickey... right here" he says tapping on the lower part of the right side of his neck while grinning.

 "Mmm... okay" Phoebe says sitting up directly beside him and placing her hand on his chin, lifting it up gently and grazing over the area with her tongue. She lightly kisses his neck and starts sucking the area while playing with the hair at the back of his neck. The area starts to bruise but clay seems to be enjoying it too much hearing his light muted groans ever so often slip from his mouth. Phoebe can't help but smile, stopping her from being able to continue.

 "Alright, your turn. Truth or dare?"

 "Dare, i'm not a bitch" Clay replies cockily."

 "Try to turn me on the best you can," Phoebe says laughing with zero hope of him doing anything remotely hot.

 "Alright bet" Clay stands up and walks out of the room to get something. 

"Your right, you leaving did turn me on" Phoebe yells at him from the couch.