Perfect

It was already the last week of May. Aika and Yel had to go back to the US for the new semester. Yel was so respectful, she agreed to whatever Leni asked. For instance, Leni wasn't comfortable with her staying with Aika in the same room, although they were both girls, Leni knew what would go down, so Leni just let Yel sleep in another room.

The Hontiveros kids were out of town and since Risa's work demanded her time so much, she had to stay. They were already out to the public so they didn't really keep their relationship that much anymore. They were always seen together, inseparable.

Risa often visited the OVP, almost everyday. Leni didn't mind at all. The OVP was practically Risa's office as well. They kept an LGBTQIA+ Flag on the door at Leni's office.

"Ang saya, Ga. Open na tayo, sa lahat." Risa said.

"Oo nga. Not to mention kung gaano rin kasata si Aika at si Yel. Too bad, parang ang bilis lang nung bakasyon nila." Leni responded.

"Speaking of, you haven't uploaded our pictures pa." Risa said in remembrance.

"Ay oo nga no? Teka, post natin." Leni said and took her phone out to upload the pictures they took.

"So happy to have these people in my life. Welcome to the family, Yel! You make my Aika so happy. I wish you both all the best and hopefully kasama ka ulit pauwi. I love you both so much!

P.S.
Saka na ang apo ha, graduation and kasal muna. Tama na muna si Rocco sa amin ng Mama Ris niyo." read Leni's caption.

Leni tagged all of them. She realized that her their kids were no longer kids, they were growing up.

"Ris, ganito pa kaya sila ka-close sa atin kung magkaroon na sila ng sarili nilang pamilya?" Leni asked Risa.

"What do you mean, Ga?"

"I mean kasi, tignan mo si Aika, Issa, at Kiko. May mga karelasyon na. And I'm not saying it's bad ha, pero they seem to have their own lives now."

"Lens, of course there comes a point na our babies are no longer babies. Syempre lumalaki na sila, they will want to do what they want, andito lang tayo for guidance."

"What happens if they will all have separate lives then?"

"Edi we will have out separate life too. Just the to of us, and we'll be happy together."

They both smiled at each other and held hands. Their lives were almost perfect.

When they got home, Jillian greeted them at the door with such excitement.

"Ma!! Mama Ris!! Omg!!" Jillian said.

"Oh anong nangyari, anak?" Risa asked.

"Upo muna po kayo! Baka matumba po kasi kayo."

"Ano meron, Jill?" Leni asked.

"Okay, so di ba nag apply ako for NYU? Well, I got in!" Jillian replied jumping.

Leni and Risa were both happy for Jillian but Leni also had a worried look. Risa asked what was wrong.

"Oh, Pangga. Di ka ba masaya para kay Jill?"

"Oo syempre masaya ako. Pero Jill, sinabihan na kita ha, Ateneo lang ang kaya ko."

"Don't worry, Ma. I've got a scholarship pero hindi full, but I found another way to pay for my expenses. I can work sa NYU as a student assistant, that way hindi masyado mabigat."

"I don't know, kaya mo ba?"

"Of course, Ma. Ako pa ba?"

"Well, I guess you're going to New York!"

All three of them hugged each other and prepared dinner. They face-timed Aika and Yel to announce the news, and both had overwhelming joy.

They're lives couldn't be more perfect, Leni and Risa being the power couple of the Philippines, Aika pursuing her Master's Degree in Harvard and openly enjoying her relationship with Yel, Tricia attending Med School, and now Jillian being a scholar in a foreign university.

They were all so happy.

-----
*hiii babies, at this point wala na akong masabi but thank youuu sa pag subaybay sa book. Sa book 2 merong pagpapatuloy ng AikYel kaya abangan niyo lang. Loveyouuu all babies😘💜