"Can I ask what happened to us? It feels like we were in a dream and we got wounded the same way as we did in the dream we had." Zhong Tai coughed and looked away before looking at them.

"Well, It was actually my fault. It's been a while since Ah Yan come home and got excited. What you experience is something that Mount Tulong had. The hallucination mist that I set up to make the other people hallucinate and reveal their greatest fears. But also, this serve a test for the three of you," Zhong Tai explained. Tai Cang nodded but glared at his husband.

"We decided not to make it hard for them, remember? Wei Ying is Ah Yan's grandson and her only living descendant," Tai Cang said. Wei Ying found their words weird. But he ignores it for a while. He was much more intrigued about the test they've said.

"What do you mean test? You tested us?" Jiang Cheng can't believe what he heard. The Hallucination they had was a test for them? It was a nightmare instead of a test!

"Why do you need to test us?" Xue Yang asked quite annoyed. "For what reason?"

"A reason? Wasn't you all wanted something in common?" Zhong Tai asked in his serious voice, unlike the earlier one he used. His voice held authority. Of course, he was a God after all. Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang looked at each other. Was there something they want? Then there's something clicked in Wei Ying's mind. Zhong Tai smiled as if he knows what Wei Ying was thinking.

"Did you guys encounter a child in your dreams?" Wei Ying asked them. Xue Yang looked at Wei Ying and remember that he was with a child in his arms and Song Lan was about to hurt them. Same as Jiang Cheng who has Jin Ling in his arms and escapes a black-robed man. 

"Yeah, I did. A child I found in an abandoned house," Xue Yang said. Jiang cheng put his hand on his wounded side.

"I am with Jin Ling while escaping someone who was trying to kill him. Damn, I will get to them if I know who they are but since It was a hallucination,  I think he was probably Su She," Jiang Cheng said in disgust. Zhong Tai nodded.

"You had a common thing. You wanted a child of your own, I presume?" Zhong Tai said. Wei Ying looked at Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang. The two weren't answering but Wei Ying did.

"Yes, I wanted a child that I can give to Lan Zhan. Well, are there any spells that can change my gender?" Wei Ying said while his eyes twinkled. Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Ying and shakes his head while Xue Yang faced palmed. Tai Cang laughs at what Wei Ying said. 

"There is no such thing as that, WeiYing." Wei Ying pouted kind of disappointed but he was true to his heart. He wanted to have a child with Lan Zhan. Tai Cang looked at them with a gentle smile on his face. "Well, there is one thing you can do. Is to give birth to them."

"As if there is a way to do that," Xue Yang said and snorted. Tai Cang looked at him with a wide smile. Jiang Cheng finds it a little weird about Tai Cang's smile. Wei Ying squinted his eyes as if thinking what does he mean.

"There is actually a way. Ah Yan was the fruit of our love," Tai Cang said and hugged his husband's arms. Zhong Tai smiled at Tai Cang and kissed his forehead. The trio's eyes went wide.

"You're not joking?" Jiang Cheng asked doubting them a little. Tai Cang laughs.

"Of course not. I am not joking. Ah Yan was our baby girl. Too bad that she doesn't have siblings because my body was too weak when I had her," Tai Cang said and sighed and looked at his husband. "And my husband said that he didn't want to see me in pain anymore so we settled with Ah Yan being our only child."

"I see..." Wei Ying can't believe that there is a way to give birth to the offspring of their significant others. Jiang Cheng looked down and thought how can it be. Xue Yang was still bewildered. He thought that if he can give birth to Xiao Xingchen's child then those women will not pester his husband anymore. Jiang Cheng massaged his temples but if he is able to give Lan Xichen a child, wouldn't it make him a mother? Wait? Does it matter? As long as they can give their husbands and lover a child of their own, those people who pester them will go away. Much more to Lan Qiren who was planning to marry off his nephews to women.

"I am down with it," Wei Ying said and raised his hand. Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang nodded their heads as if they want to have the ability like that. Tai Cang smiled and nodded. He stood up and went out of the room leaving Zhong Tai and the trio.

"But I want to ask how will it be? Will there be a change in our body like... Having 'that' part?" Wei Ying asked a little uncomfortable. Same as Xue Yang and Jiang Cheng.

"Hmmm-"

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: The thing that Wei Ying was asking is... if their private part will change to make it a woman's part. Well... They aren't going to be hermaphrodite but Aerumphrodite(My made up name/word for a man who can get pregnant without the omegaverse concept. In short, it was a phenomenon that will happen to 1 out of 10 people and can be hereditary. This will be added in my future MPreg stories).

Pardon my engslish, grammatical errors and spellings. See you soon, Lovelies!