Part 4 - Doodles

Image: Pen drawings of Loki, Thor, and Parker but everyone's female (I know Loki's genderfluid so it's just a fem presentation but ay, SHE LOOKS GOOD IN HEELS-[And F!Peter Parker would most certainly wear Converse]) :>

Side note: this chapter has NOT been looked over, edited, and republished. Please excuse any possible grammar mistakes or a lesser experience than any earlier chapters that have been edited and fixed!! I repeat, this chapter has NOT been edited and republished.

Side Note: Loki uses He/She/They and Mobius uses He/Him

POV = Mobius

Papers, upon papers, upon papers. The library in the TVA was, as always, no joke. So many records for just about every variant they've all come across or had to deal with and other stuff about disasters, ends of worlds, and other stuff beings couldn't control. He was tired of having to search through all of the files for someone that did something so minuscule to the timeline, yet caused a Nexus Event that would be everyone's doom if they weren't prestigious. Mobius opened a drawer and pulled out a folder with the name, 'Peter Parker' imprinted on it. He bought some flower necklace for his girlfriend but it breaks while fighting people as another superhero, only in the event it didn't break, so they had to take in the kid and erase the branch. Loki was leaning against a bookshelf with more drawers, looking up at the ceiling. Mobius didn't know why they were staring at the ceiling, but that's Loki, and Loki did a lot of questionable shit. He whistled at the God, making her aware it was time to go sit back down at the table. They grabbed a random file out of a random drawer and brought it along with the two of them as Mobius rolled his eyes and smiled at the goofball, they started to walk and Loki opened a random drawer and pulled out a random file, not even bothering to shut it, then proceeded to continue walking back with Mobius. They sat there for a little bit, the sounds of pencil movements being made by the variant, who found a spare piece of paper to draw on somewhere. Some time passed and Loki spoke up, "Hey," it startled Mobius for a second, but then asked what was up. "Do I have to permission from his majesty to go to the restroom and piss?" The god looked funnily annoyed, if that makes sense, as the agent began to chuckle. "Indeed, I give the peasant of my people the ability to leave and go empty her tank," he responded, trying not to have a voice crack. Loki stood up from his chair, smiling, and left for the bathroom. Mobius kept giggling and working for a couple minutes. He decided to take a sneak peak at what his accomplice had been working on. He grabbed the paper on Loki's side of the desk and saw that they were doodling him, Mobius. Holy shit.. He thought as he stared in awe at this piece of art. It was an exact replica of him sitting down and reading the file in the folder. It seemed to be that he had bad posture, but him? Of everyone he could have drawn. Sure,  the man was in from of him, but he could have done Thor since he surely had his face recognized, or maybe someone else? Nope, him. It was incomplete but it looked perfect already. He had to return the favor, even if he couldn't draw. He took his pen, clicked it, and started drawing a stick figure in the bottom right corner of the paper. He drew Loki's helmet's horns and hair so it was recognizable as his friend. He unclicked the pen, set the paper back where he found it, and continued research on the timeline's organisms. This was just in time, as he saw the artist walking back up to where he was before leaving, sitting down in his chair. He opened the random folder he grabbed and started reading. Mobius was on the verge of sweating for something so minimal, he shouldn't even be bothered. Loki glanced over at the paper, noticing the little figure. He picked it up and examined it for a few seconds, looked up at her colleague, and smiled. Not what was expected, but better than being murdered for something small. He smiled pleasently back, happy that he satisfied the god for now.