ch 2

Amy pov

“Ok so its not regular would you rather…you hae to choose one and then you actually have to do it” Niall explains

“Ok you start off” I reply

“Would you rather eat this chip or punch the wall?”

“Seriously? Eat the chip haha”  I take the chip from his hand and eat it.  Ok I’m awful at coming up with things like this.  Whenever I play truth or dare, would you rather, and any other games like this…I’m terrible.  I mean it’s a bit easier in a house cuz theres more people and room, but in an elevator with one other person, I really don’t know what to do.  I am creative, once I start to get into it, but I don’t know how this will work in an elevator haha. Ummm…

“Would you rather…be silent for the next five minutes or…take off your shoes…? Yeah that works”

“Haha ok…umm take my shoes off.  Would you rather see me with no shirt on or me see you with no shirt on?”  is that even a question?!  Duhhh im obviously gonna say “See you with no shirt on”

He takes his shirt off, smiling.  I examine his bare upper body.  He’s muscular and has a few abs.  I don’t even realize that im staring at his chest until he clears his throat.  I blush and say “Would you rather jump up and down yelling ‘I’m stupid’ or…not eat any more chips?”

He immediately stands up and starts jumping up and down yelling “I’m stupid!” multiple times.  He must really love food!  He is so adorable and cute and handsome and attractive and…wait why am I thinking all of this, I barely know him!  Stop, Amy!  Niall sits back down and I am laughing hysterically at him.  He smiles and takes a chip.

“Would you rather have a tickle fight or take your shirt off” Now that I think about it, this game is getting kinda weird…Oh well, at least I’m wearing a bathing suit.  I take my shirt off awkwardly and see him scan my body quickly before looking away.  Ok now what hmmm…I can get something out of this too!

“Would you rather give me a back message or a foot rub” Haha sucker!  I get to get a back rub or a foot rub!!

“Umm back message I guess…” he replies.  Yes! I flip over so I’m lying on my stomach.  His soft hands are warm and they start to message my back.  This is nice, I smile contently.  After a few minutes he stops and I sit back up, smiling with satisfaction across my face.  He smirks evilly and asks, “Would you rather kiss me…or punch me in the face?”

“Well…I don’t want to hurt you sooo I guess I have to kiss you”  I laugh and see him chuckle a bit.  We move closer, with our faces inches apart.  My eyes flutter close and he closes the gap between us.  Wow.  I feel sparks fly everywhere and fireworks going off.  I know that sounds cliché, but its true!  I’ve never felt this with any of my past boyfriends.  This feeling is something completely new!  I love it!  Unfortunately, we have to breathe sometime, so we both pull apart and open our eyes.  I look into his gorgeous blue orbs and then smile.  He smiles back and we just stare at each other for a few moments.  Finally I break the silence and say “Would you rather be my boyfriend or never talk to me ever again after we get out of here?”  Hoping he’ll choose the first option.  He pretends to think about, but I can tell he’s joking because he is smiling.  He’s not very good at keeping a straight face.  Finally he replies “be your boyfriend.”  My heart flutters and I have butterflies in my stomach.  Woohoo!!

“Would you rather have that tickle fight or kiss me again?”  He asks while wiggling his eye brows.

Both is what I feel like saying but I guess…ummm

“Ok I can make that happen” he smiles at me

Crap…I said that out loud!

“Yes you did” he replies