Chapter 2

They made it to class just a couple of minutes early and Nino got his hat back. Before he could ask for details a blue haired boy brought their attention. "Hey Adrien, Sup Nino." Luka waved at them. Adrien couldn't hold back a smile and hugged him. "Hey Luka!" Luka gladly accepted the embrace.

Nino clearly saw how Adrien felt when he spotted Luka, he looked like a dog wagging his tail in delight. But he didn't think much of it, he was more focused on how he got a girlfriend, and who. "Sup dude!" Nino greeted back. Oh well he'll ask later.

As if on que, the teacher said good morning to the class and announced to them to take there seats.

At Marinette's house a while later

"It's ok Marinette, there are plenty of fish in the sea!" Marinette's flying companion tried console her. "It's not ok Tiki! My crush is with my ex!" She threw herself into a pillow.

Marinette had held it together during Adrien and Luka's visit but immediately fell apart when they left. She had been sobbing all night. She'd been heart broken by the guy of her dreams.

She'd already removed everything related to the boy from her room. The pictures, the magazines, even the schedule, and the schedules for 3 years in advance...That was a hassle.

"Cheer up Mari! How about we take our minds off of it? Let's work on a new design or bake cookies!" Tiki attempting to divert her attention to avoid any Akumas. "What's the point Tiki, I don't-" Marinette gasped a froze.

"Marine-" Marinettes face glew a purple moth symbol.

"Lovebug...you have been heartbroken by a boy who doesn't reciprocate your feelings. If you can't have love, no one can! All I need in return are Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous!" Hawkmoth boomed in her head giving her a headache. Marinette gave out a stained "No no no-" she grabbed her head, fighting back hawkmoths power, but unfortunately her negative emotions where too much and quickly took over. "HERE" Marinette quickly took off her earings and shoved them to Tiki. "I'm sorry" She said finally as she fully transformed into hawkmoth's pawn.

Tiki hurriedly went straight to Adrien.