woof.

I made yin yang a furry in this chapter so deal with it💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

hannah montaba dhar man actor kid

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yins POV

I woke up dizzy as hell. I felt the straps around my wrists, causing me to go into a instant panic. "test tube... Why are we strapped..?" I asked, my voice croaked.

She didn't respond. After a few moments she went over to her desk and scanned it. "Once yang wakes up, it'll be time for it." She finally spoke.

I didn't want yang to wake up any at time. I'm afraid test tube will do something as soon as he awakens. "He's taking to long. This should wake him up!" She said, excited.

"Wha-" I failed to ask. She pressed a button, the button led to the chair we were sitting in. It electrocuted us. I couldn't get anything out of my mouth, it was very overwhelming.

I mentally hugged yang, all though he wasn't awake. This went on for another 4 minutes. She pushed a different button to make it stop.

Test tubes POV

It looked like they 'survived' the first challenge. I needed a test subject for a potion I've made. "Yin." I said. "Y-yes?.." He replied. His voice was filled with fear. Couldn't blame him.

I waited a few seconds before responding. "Never mind." I said. I waited until yang woke up. "Now, yin yang, I would gladly say that I need you guys to try out another potion... Again." I said.

"Okay.. Test tube.." Yin responded. Yang was frozen in terror. I untied yin yang from the chair and gave them the potion. They were hesitant. "Drink it or I'll do it again." I said, easily threatening them.

They slowly drank it. They finished the potion. "Now rest, this will take a few hours." I said. I made sure they slept. After they fell asleep, I went out to see the others.

But first, I wanted to climb the volcano and look at the view. I quickly climbed it. It was a beautiful view. I took a deep breath. I looked down and saw painty.

They were comforting. (Most of the time lol). They climbed up the volcano and sat by me. "Hey test tube- we haven't seen yin yang... Have you seen him?" Painty asked.

I shook my head. "No, the last time I saw him was when he was meditating with candle." I said. "I hope we find them before dark, I'm getting worried." Paintbrush said.

"I'm sure we'll find him by tomorrow." I said, patting paintbrush on their wooden back. "Wanna walk back with me?" Painty asked. I hesitated. "Sure." I replied.

It'll take another 4 hours for the potion to fully work. Four hours passed. I started heading back to my 'secret lab'. I walked back in and saw a surprise.

Yin yang had a tail and ears. I think I have him the wrong potion... I don't have a cure for this, yet. "TEST SHIT WHAT THE HELL?!" yang screamed at me.

"This--this wasn't planned out..-" I said. "I gotta let you back out there, and if you say anything, I will end. Your. Life." I threatened yin yang. "Ok-okay.." Yin said.

I led them outside and shut the door behind them.

Yins POV:

I heard the door slam and I slowly walked to the others. I began to get more hesitant each step. I saw everyone else eating at the picnix tables.

I gulped and walked to them. "H-hey.." I said. Everyone turned around and stared. "Oh.my.god." bow said. "Your.. SO FLUFFY!!!!" bow got excited.

Bow started touching my 'tail and fluffy ears'. Everyone was just in shock. Bow touched somewhere on my ears. "Ow- that hurts don't do that-" I said.