Introduction

(Warning: Past Tense!!)

Before attending Hogwarts, two pure-blood children experienced death. Or, had lost someone. There was a boy and a girl.

The boy, had lost both of his parents to Bellatrix, a later prisoner of Askaban and, one of the Dark Lord's followers. This all happened to him when he was merely a year old. And, his older sister in fear, kept her identity secret, and distanced herself from her brother, and cast a spell that erased his memory of her.

The girl, was quite queer, and different from other children, but we'll get to that later. She had lost her mother when she was 9, she witnessed it, you see, Pandora Lovegood was a witch who experimented, and that day, an experiment had cost her life.

Both children had been a bit broken, since that day, but they still had one person to care for them, for the boy, it t'was his grandmother, and for the girl, it was her father. But, both children were almost complete opposites. The girl, had so much faith, she always believed her mother was there and that she would come back, but the boy, knew his parents would never return, but he grew to be proud of being that son, of being the other boy who lived.

The day that Voldemort was defeated by Harry Potter when he was a year old, it was not said that there were two boys that lived. This boy that I talk about, was the other boy in the prophecy. But I was not famous or known as Harry Potter was, and his whole time at Hogwarts, he was underestimated.

The girl I speak about, was a girl who had a pure heart, so kind. Bullied, though, she was, just because she was herself, because of her individuality, and she celebrated it instead of hiding it. She had always been the one girl who stood out from the crowd, this was both good and bad.

And the day they both attended Hogwarts was the day that their fates collided.